GB Sciences today announced it is nearing completion of $700,000 in power and water upgrades at its cultivation facility in Las Vegas, NV, which "will more than triple the our flower production capabilities," the team with the company says. "The upgrades will allow us to expand our Las Vegas cultivation facility, currently at 180 active grow lights, to approximately 600 lights total. With the industry average yield of one and a half (1.5) pounds per light of cured untrimmed flower, and current market rates per gram, we are positioned to increase its revenue by approximately $1.4 million per grow cycle at the Las Vegas facility," the company concludes.
Top 5 -yesterday
- Influence of crop management practices on yield and cannabinoid production
- US (ME): "Energy prices doubled, while cannabis value is halved"
- Funding awarded for energy efficiency research in Ceres Greenhouse
- Prospiant announces webinar series for cannabis growers
- Demystifying the complex process of MEP retrofitting for CEA
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-09 US (NY): Plans for $200 million cannabis facility back on track
- 2022-08-08 Demystifying the complex process of MEP retrofitting for CEA
- 2022-07-20 US (MS): Cultivation facility could operate in commercial zone in Gautier
- 2022-07-13 “Cannabis growers are realizing the need for automated solutions”
- 2022-07-13 US (MA): Completion of 100,000 sq ft facility with perpetual harvest system
- 2022-07-11 AU: Debt facility to support construction of medicinal cannabis plant
- 2022-06-29 US (NM): Federally-authorized cannabis grower's 22-acre greenhouse in progress
- 2022-06-24 Plans submitted for £100m Isle of Man medical cannabis cultivation center
- 2022-06-22 Portugal: “All the facility planning is done, we only need to replace the investor”
- 2022-06-17 Why more growers are choosing polycarbonate panels
- 2022-06-02 Retrofitting a 116,000 sq ft cannabis facility for sustainable cannabis cultivation
- 2022-06-01 US (NY): urban-gro to build 100,000 sq ft cultivation facility with E29 Labs
- 2022-05-24 Preventing pests and saving energy: A greenhouse created for medical cannabis research
- 2022-05-23 AU: MOU to build cannabis facility and investigate hemp products
- 2022-05-23 Top tips to design a clone room
- 2022-05-16 Three things to consider before building a cannabis cultivation facility
- 2022-05-12 "Consider dehumidification in your initial greenhouse planning"
- 2022-05-02 US (MA): Achieving energy-independent cannabis cultivation
- 2022-04-29 400 hectares of sustainable greenhouses produced per year by Boal Group
- 2022-04-22 "A gutter connected greenhouse is the best modular greenhouse for commercial growers"