Village Fields Hemp has partnered with growers to plant 2.6 million seedlings now resulting in over 750 acres of hemp growing in several states. The 2019 season is looking very promising, setting the stage for future hemp production in America.
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-08-10 Topping cannabis - how to train your plants
- 2020-08-10 Researchers discover how plants distinguish beneficial from harmful microbes
- 2020-07-24 Finding safe genetics as a finished cannabis grower
- 2020-07-22 Pandemic forces cultivation facilities to adapt to rapidly changing markets
- 2020-07-22 The crucial elements every grower should know
- 2020-07-21 "It is all about consistency and producing products with very little variations”
- 2020-07-20 Harvesting tons of cannabis in Germany
- 2020-07-16 Growing on volcanic soil: cannabis in St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- 2020-07-16 US (CA): Permit denied for Santa Rita Valley-based cannabis cultivation project
- 2020-07-16 US (CO): Growing hemp in Western Colorado
- 2020-07-15 AU: Outdoor medical trial crop hoped to provide affordable access
- 2020-07-15 "You have to be sure to be gathering data and info from new methods and equipment"
- 2020-07-14 Lebanese growers sow seeds for new cannabis growers’ syndicate
- 2020-07-14 From ornamentals to hemp: the story of AgTech Scientific
- 2020-07-13 US (OH): Growers are growing state's first legal hemp crop and learning how to do it as they go
- 2020-07-13 US (PA): 65,000 sq. ft. MMJ facility to open in Perry County
- 2020-07-13 Scouring the world for cannabis genetics
- 2020-07-10 Brix degree: a key value to the optimal development of cannabis plants
- 2020-07-10 "The biggest thing in greenhouse cannabis growing is environmental control"
- 2020-07-07 Indoor vs. outdoor: which cannabis cultivation is right for your business?