Sunniva Inc. and CannaPharmaRx Canada Corp. announced that while the previously announced December 20, 2019 outside date of the Share Purchase Agreement has passed, they continue to work towards completion of the sale of the shares of Sunniva Medical Inc. to CannaPharmaRx.
Top 5 -yesterday
- How TSRgrow’s advanced LED lighting solutions help Bountiful Farms grow the “Best Grass in Mass”
- “High and consistent PPFD output gives consistent flowers and maximizes yield”
- Snow load damages cannabis greenhouse roof in Louis Creek Industrial Park
- CAN: Sales launch of rare cannabinoid cannabicitran (CBT)
- US (OH): Medical cannabis CEO suspended for giving out product samples, regulators say
Top 5 -last week
- Improving stone wool and lighting recipes to optimize propagation
- Oregon State research shows hemp compounds prevent coronavirus from entering human cells
- What is the best photoperiod for cannabis plants?
- Automating the full life cycle of the plant, while controlling the environment
- “Our visits to cannabis growers showed us that their technology had much room for improvement”
Top 5 -last month
- Environmentally responsible MMJ cultivation in South Africa's oldest farming town
- How crop steering improves cannabis production
- “Aquaponics makes our cannabis plants healthier and more resistant to diseases”
- US (ME): “Using cannabis tissue culture helps reduce diseases and crop losses”
- "The US cannabis hype is over, bad news for greenhouse constructors"
CAN (BC): Sunniva Inc. and CannaPharmaRx, Inc. give an update on the sale of Sunniva Medical Inc.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 Landmark agreement paves way for NZ grown cannabis medicines
- 2022-01-21 Snow load damages cannabis greenhouse roof in Louis Creek Industrial Park
- 2022-01-21 New Zealand's medicinal cannabis company launches in Australia
- 2022-01-21 Malta: Europe's first medical cannabis business innovation project
- 2022-01-21 US (OH): Medical cannabis CEO suspended for giving out product samples, regulators say
- 2022-01-21 DelafleX FPP silo liner material Foodgrade certified
- 2022-01-21 CAN: Sales launch of rare cannabinoid cannabicitran (CBT)
- 2022-01-21 US (LA): Medical cannabis producer adds 50,000 sq ft of cultivation
- 2022-01-21 Four-in-one dosing solution 'boosted' to 1000 liters per hour
- 2022-01-21 Substrate company works with NGOs to kick-start better life for Philippine coconut growers
- 2022-01-20 400 kg of cannabis imported from Canada to Israel
- 2022-01-20 US (AZ): Curaleaf completes $211 million acquisition
- 2022-01-20 CAN: Cannabis producer expands personnel to accelerate output
- 2022-01-20 US (NM): First San Miguel cannabis producer approved by state
- 2022-01-20 Polish startup raises €400,000 to secure cannabis seed-to-sale via blockchain
- 2022-01-19 Ireland to look in peat-free alternatives for growers
- 2022-01-19 Launch of CBDA and CBGA products in response to new Covid study findings
- 2022-01-19 US (IL): "The acquisition enables us to add cultivation, manufacturing, distribution to our operations"
- 2022-01-19 US: Trulieve and Connected Cannabis expand partnership to Florida
- 2022-01-19 US: "Creating new and innovative approaches to hemp processing and purification"