Sunniva Inc. and CannaPharmaRx Canada Corp. announced that while the previously announced December 20, 2019 outside date of the Share Purchase Agreement has passed, they continue to work towards completion of the sale of the shares of Sunniva Medical Inc. to CannaPharmaRx.
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Using yeast resulted in significant bud yield improvements"
- LED lighting collaboration flourishes at Israeli cannabis farms
- Successful shipment of 1728kgs of Colombian-grown cannabis flower to Switzerland
- CAN: "Hemp is growing into an Alberta success story"
- Actor J. Alphonse Nicholson and black-owned cannabis company create strain to treat anxiety
Top 5 -last month
- “Cannabis growers are realizing the need for automated solutions”
- “We are close to powdery mildew resistant cannabis cultivars”
- US (MI): “With three environments of cultivation, we are able to hit different categories in the market”
- "Water is the new gold"
- Grower uses aquifer below greenhouse for water-cooled LEDs
CAN (BC): Sunniva Inc. and CannaPharmaRx, Inc. give an update on the sale of Sunniva Medical Inc.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-12 Good Green is giving out $1.3 million to help those affected by the War on Drugs
- 2022-08-12 Actor J. Alphonse Nicholson and black-owned cannabis company create strain to treat anxiety
- 2022-08-12 Successful shipment of 1728kgs of Colombian-grown cannabis flower to Switzerland
- 2022-08-12 Global Garden partners with Canobi AgTech bringing tech to indoor cannabis and food farmers
- 2022-08-11 Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- 2022-08-11 CAN: Auxly receives $4.1 million on sale of Auxly Annapolis outdoor facility
- 2022-08-10 Markus Takala joins Netled as Head of Projects
- 2022-08-10 Cogent Bank expands services to include cannabis
- 2022-08-10 US (NJ): Municipality approves Audacious' 100,000 sq ft facility plans
- 2022-08-10 Ontario Cannabis Store deliveries halted after cyberattack
- 2022-08-10 Tilray signs distribution agreement with Southern Glazer's
- 2022-08-10 NL: Village Farms announces Leli Holland's receipt of final cultivation license and majority ownership of 85%
- 2022-08-10 Curaleaf announces majority stake and forms strategic partnership with German grower and distributor
- 2022-08-10 Medcolcanna Organics executes Colombian supply agreements and EU sales agreements
- 2022-08-10 "We are going to face the global market challenges with great courage"
- 2022-08-09 GRN Holdings Corporation changes name to Marijuana Inc.
- 2022-08-09 Grower announces joint venture with Colombian indigenous tribe to process and distribute cannabis
- 2022-08-09 US: Pennsylvania medical cannabis company lays off 55 workers at facility
- 2022-08-08 Clever Leaves announces first export to Israeli partner Intercure
- 2022-08-08 Funding awarded for energy efficiency research in Ceres Greenhouse