We invite you to watch the “The importance of Consistency and Uniformity in the Drying Process” webinar that took place on November, 2020. The drying process is one of the most critical stages of cannabis production. With the right solution, producers can maintain product quality, preserve their terpenes, and prevent microbial formation. Effective drying of a large harvest of cannabis requires high-capacity rooms with uniform airflow and tight control over temperature and humidity. Join us on this webinar and our panel of experts to learn the advantages and how to optimize quality of your product through consistency and uniformity.
• Why is the drying process can be considered key in the cannabis production process? why is it sometimes overlooked?
• What are some key things to consider for the drying process?
• What alternatives do growers have to dry their product? are they all equally effective?
• What are key considerations to implement on the drying process to prevent microbials and preserve terpenes?
• How to achieve a uniform environment that yield into consistent results by controlling the environment?
• Tim Nolan – AtlantiCann Medical Inc.
• Marc Paynter – Argus Controls
• Calvin Birdsall – Conviron
For more information:
Argus Control Systems
#101 – 18445 53 Ave.
Surrey, British Columbia
Canada V3S 7A4
T: +1 (604) 538-3531 or 1-800-667-2090 (toll-free in Canada and the USA)
F: +1 (604) 538-4728