All those lights in greenhouses are beautiful, but how are they made? This beautiful process has been visualized by Oreon, who present their powerhouse Monarch in this video.
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-03-05 Oranmore, Ireland, where coffee and broccoli are coming in by drone
- 2021-02-26 "We offer the agriculture industry an alternative to Microsoft"
- 2021-02-26 New lubricant for engines on non-natural gas
- 2021-02-25 How are plastic items made?
- 2021-02-23 Plug-and-play lighting system allows growers to identify targeted light conditions
- 2021-02-22 New generation of optical sensors ready for introduction
- 2021-02-16 "First water cooled multi-layer LED fixture for stable indoor growth"
- 2021-02-16 CAN: How to off-set higher labour operating costs
- 2021-02-12 Two new LED-guides for USA and Canada
- 2021-02-11 New paint makes drives prettier and safer
- 2021-02-11 Greenhouse Lighting: HPS versus LED
- 2021-02-05 "More light, spectra, and flexibility with new vertical farming fixture"
- 2021-02-03 New financing options launched to accelerate access to cultivation platform
- 2021-02-03 New guide compares ROI between LED vs. HPS
- 2021-01-22 "Installing light abatement wall systems can be especially challenging in poly greenhouses"
- 2021-01-20 The making of Monarch
- 2021-01-19 Water cooled LED to cope with heat and humidity
- 2021-01-05 Key patent protection for on-site peroxide generation technology
- 2020-12-23 Never too much or too little, that's what disinfecting water with UV is all about
- 2020-12-21 The practice of maintaining a water filter