Administrators from Cor Cordis were appointed to Tikun Oceana Pty Ltd. “the Company” on 13 July 2022 to review the Company’s business and financial affairs and are urgently seeking proposals from parties looking to either:
- Recapitalise the Company (e.g., through a Deed of Company Arrangement); or
- Acquire the business assets of the Company.
The Company has a medicinal cannabis license which authorizes the possession, cultivation, and production of medicinal cannabis from a sophisticated leasehold agricultural facility in Queensland, Australia.
An acquisition of the Company and its business and assets will include but is not limited to:
- Three greenhouses (with approximately 3,300 square meters of cover per greenhouse) located on approximately 2.5 hectares of leased farming land (owned by a related entity).
- The option to purchase the land and build infrastructure.
- Production and harvesting plant and equipment.
- Stock and other assets.
Expressions of interest are requested to be submitted by the close of business on 19 August 2022.
Please contact Ibrahim Annous at email@example.com to obtain further information and a Non-Disclosure Deed.
For more information: