BIM Concepts is a new player in the dehumidification unit market. The company has had a compact dehumidification unit for use in greenhouses designed and manufactured. The first units were designed for Cympha Orchids BV, where currently, 11 units are running to full satisfaction.
According to the manufacturer, the affordable units provide energy savings of up to 50% and more uniformity in the greenhouse climate.
The units in the greenhouse at Cympha Orchids
There is also interest outside the ornamental plant cultivation sector, including from the greenhouse vegetable sector. "Every crop that uses energy to remove moisture benefits greatly from dehumidifiers," says Ron Arends. The units of BIM Concepts can be used in every crop without adaptations.
The specifications of the unit are as follows:
- 182 cm wide, 70 cm high, 120 cm deep
- 300 kg machine empty weight
- Up to 8000 m3 air flow per hour
- Up to 720 liters per day of dehumidification capacity
- Up to 50% energy savings are possible
- 7.5 kW electricity consumption
- EHG-subsidy possibilities on the units
For more information:
+31 (0) 6-41687069