- Quality Assurance System Manager
- Junior Quality Control Technician
- Chief agronomic / Head grower
- Senior Growing (Horticulture) Technician - Australia
- Lead Manager / Grower Mexico
- Chief Executive Officer
- Greenhouse grower / production manager
- Grower / Head Grower Canada
- Maintenance Engineer (CA, USA)
- Greenhouse Manager - Carlisle (PA) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- Aurora lays off more staff after recent agreement
- Combining hydroponic and aeroponic in vertical farming
- Water cooled LED to cope with heat and humidity
- CAN (ON): Two members of MJ Jardin's board of directors resign
- US (NY): St. Regis Mohawk Tribe & MMJ Biopharma cultivation sign cannabis cultivation agreement
Top 5 -last week
- The ideal substrate for MMJ
- Comparative analysis reveals genes associated with masculinization in female cannabis plants
- Cannabis tissue culture: why?
- Valoya expands its reseller network with Virex Technologies from Spain
- US (NJ): Boonton-based cultivation and manufacturing facility completes second phase
Top 5 -last month
- CAN (BC): First-of-its-kind cannabis research center completed in Kelowna
- Fotmer signs 7.5-year agreement with Canndoc to supply 3,000kg of cannabis per year
- When 1 + 1 = 3: Added value of the active ingredient combination
- The ideal substrate for MMJ
- Development completed of fully stable and genetically uniform cannabis hybrid seeds
Grower / Head Grower Canada
It’s all about strawberries. ‚The internationally operating company is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Grower/Head Grower to join their enthusiastic team of strawberry growers. The company maintains greenhouses in Europe and North America and the open position is to be filled for the overseas market.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a staff of Growers, Assistant Growers, QC Staff and Labor Supervisors and will report directly to the General Manager or the Production Manager. The successful candidate will supervise all aspects of growing fresh fruits from planting, cultivation and harvesting of the crops to managing the implementation of technical procedures within the high-technology greenhouse environment.
The candidate we are looking for is a Canadian citizen or has a working permit that allows him or her to work all over Canada!!
He or she has a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Grower in a high-tech glass greenhouse environment. A strong understanding of plant growth as well as plant physiology and interaction with varying environmental conditions and requirements is essential. He or she is familiar with Priva computer software and horticultural terminology. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills in English, written and oral. An additional language (e.g. Spanish) will be considered as an advantage.
Growers that have experience in other crops like peppers or tomatoes in high-tech greenhouses are also invited to apply.
Respond immediately. Do you have any questions or do you want to learn more about this unique opportunity? Just give me a call and your questions will be answered. Of course this will remain confidential.
Mob: +31 6 10782861