- Grower - Location Manager Portugal
- Director - Eastern U.S.
- Commercial Specialist
- Product Development Specialist Tomato
- Customer Service & Supply Chain Seeds
- Grafting production manager - Italy
- Experienced Cultivation Manager - Italy
- Specialist Watertechniek Glastuinbouw - Canada
- Quality Manager
- Applicant management / board / horticulture / greenhouse grower
Top 5 -yesterday
- US (MA): 1,200 vertical farming units to be installed in 50,000 sq. ft. facility
- "Micropropagation brings cannabis one step closer to efficient production"
- Ramm completes acquisition of Italian cannabis company
- US (MA): Grower outgrowing their location eyes former Hampden Papers complex
- US (MN): Regulations give hemp growers more leeway on THC cap
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Plasma treatment as an alternative to cannabis irradiation
- A floral crop is growing next to the Sauvignon Blanc wineries near Cape Town
- How Perfect Plants converted the crisis into new opportunities
- What are the effects of Trichoderma harzianum on the growth of cannabis?
- "Root zone temperature is one of the most important parameters for a healthy and strong growth"
Managing Director Canada
Meteor Systems is an innovative company in the production of complete growing systems for the international horticultural industry (indoor & outdoor cultivation). Meteor Systems uses modern production and machining processes, among others extrusion, injection moulding, laser cutting, 2d & 3d steel wire bending, steel slitting and roll forming. Sales, engineering, production and distribution, is done from The Netherlands and Canada with a strong team of in total 150 employees.
Managing Director Canada
(located: Leamington, ON)
The Managing Director will report directly to the Director and Sales Manager in The Netherlands, and will be responsible for the daily sales, operations and production of our plant in Leamington.
- Manage the office (7 employees) and the plant (18 employees) personnel in their day to day functions and work flow, including communicating job expectations, production planning, scheduling of all employees, coaching/ counselling, enforcing company systems, policies and procedures and increasing efficiency.
- Monitoring the steps in the production process.
- Observing control points and equipment.
- Developing reporting procedures and systems.
- Supervise the shipping & receiving of products to customer, responsible for logistics.
- Experience in Production and/or Operations Supervision/Management required.
- Experience in the Greenhouse Industry and/ or related industry.
- Must have solid judgement abilities.
- A technical background is an asset.
- Must be willing and ready to take on any task or project, that will assist the company in meeting their overall goals and objectives in a dynamical surrounding.
Meteor Systems offers a competitive salary based upon experience and skill set. After the completion of a 3 month probationary period a full set of health benefits are also offered.
More details or reactions to Frank Bastiaansen, CEO, email@example.com