- Grower - Location Manager Portugal
- Director - Eastern U.S.
- Commercial Specialist
- Product Development Specialist Tomato
- Customer Service & Supply Chain Seeds
- Grafting production manager - Italy
- Experienced Cultivation Manager - Italy
- Specialist Watertechniek Glastuinbouw - Canada
- Quality Manager
- Applicant management / board / horticulture / greenhouse grower
Top 5 -yesterday
- US (MA): 1,200 vertical farming units to be installed in 50,000 sq. ft. facility
- "Micropropagation brings cannabis one step closer to efficient production"
- Ramm completes acquisition of Italian cannabis company
- US (MA): Grower outgrowing their location eyes former Hampden Papers complex
- US (MN): Regulations give hemp growers more leeway on THC cap
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Plasma treatment as an alternative to cannabis irradiation
- A floral crop is growing next to the Sauvignon Blanc wineries near Cape Town
- How Perfect Plants converted the crisis into new opportunities
- What are the effects of Trichoderma harzianum on the growth of cannabis?
- "Root zone temperature is one of the most important parameters for a healthy and strong growth"
Grafting production manager - Italy
This innovative company focuses on grafting to improve crops for both professional horticulture and private individuals. It started in the last century in Italy, but the company is now active all over the world. For support and guidance from Italy of the many international production locations, we are looking for a
Grafting production manager, based in Italy
Last century, this company started in Italy on the basis of innovative techniques and with the latest scientific insights with the large-scale production of grafted plants (vegetables, fruits, herbs) for various customers; from professional horticulture to the private market. The company is now successful worldwide, from Europe to the Americas, delivering more than a billion grafted plants annually. This is done at modern production locations all over the world. At the headquarters in Italy, intense work is currently being carried out on the construction of a very modern greenhouse complex. The company is a reliable partner for customers and is highly committed to sustainable production. Through optimal, certified and controlled production, the company guarantees the best quality of the plants produced and delivered.
He or she will work from the company’s headquarters in Italy but will be responsible for all production locations worldwide. These must be visited regularly for support and guidance of the local production staff, including the chief responsible. Moreover, it must be examined whether the course of events meets the various requirements in terms of quality, efficiency, production and costs. The wanted candidate will travel approximately 40% of his or her time from the permanent location in central Italy to the various production locations worldwide.
The candidate we are looking for knows everything about the large-scale production of grafted vegetable plants through education (HBO / WO) and work experience. In addition to demonstrable extensive experience and knowledge in the field of cultivation, this position also requires an overview, personal persuasiveness and a well-developed communicative ability. He or she has no problem with sometimes very different cultures and backgrounds, adapts quickly and successfully, but also does not lose sight of the principles of the company. An important part of this position is regular visits to relevant and interesting trade fairs and symposiums.
In addition, he or she keeps abreast of all new developments, techniques and insights in this field that may be important or interesting for their own company or position. An excellent command of English is required for this internationally oriented work. Given the location of some production locations, mastery of Spanish in particular is a clear advantage. Fluency in Italian can also be useful.
A responsible and versatile position at a prominent and very successful company based in central Italy awaits the right candidate. In addition to a comprehensive knowledge and experience, the right candidate has no problems with traveling and working with employees in sometimes completely different cultures and with different backgrounds. The terms of employment, including assistance with a relocation to Central Italy, are appropriate for this position.
Do you meet the requirements, do you think Italy is a beautiful country to live in and do you see the whole world as your field of work? Then respond immediately!