Top 5 -yesterday
- Irrigation essentials: basics, biology, and best practices
- Understanding spider mite control in MMJ cultivation
- Australian grower acquired Denmark-based GMP MMJ cultivation facility from Canopy Growth
- Ex-Eaze consultants sentenced to prison for cannabis payment scheme
- CAN (ON): Operator teams up with McMaster University
Top 5 -last week
- North Macedonian grower receives export license
- "We cannabis growers are proving that vertical farming not only works but can also be very profitable"
- "It is necessary to update the information available from the past"
- Aurora Coast: “Our cultivar pipeline is designed to keep our products relevant and fresh
- US (PA): Hydrofarm to acquire organic nutrients and grow media operations
Top 5 -last month
Young Plant Program Manager (WA)
Van Wingerden Greenhouses, Inc is based in Blaine, Washington. We are a commercial greenhouse supplying plugs and liners to greenhouses throughout North America as well as a wholesaler of primarily annual plants to stores in the Pacific Northwest, and a retail garden center in Blaine.
The Young Plant Program Manager is responsible for the daily operations and management of the Young Plant Program. He/she will work closely with the Young Plant Program sales manager, the seeders, the growers, the plant maintenance manager, customers, and the shipping manager to produce and deliver the highest quality plant starts available. The successful candidate will have advanced spreadsheet skills, attention to detail, able to work long hours in busy season, and manage a budget. Spanish speaking is a plus.
Who You Are:
This individual will ensure the product is seeded or stuck, grown, and shipped to the customers as requested. He/she will provide all necessary materials and tools for the employees to do their job to the best of their ability and manage seasonal staff requirements. Compensation will be in line with experience and include medical insurance and participation in a 401k.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume/c.v. and cover letter. Position will ideally be filled for August 1st.