Top 5 -yesterday
- How to clone cannabis plants and other methods
- “These three aspects are crucial to understanding what you produce and how you produce”
- An overview of the EU cannabis industry in 2020
- CAN (ON): Construction begins on new cultivation facility
- ZA: Agreement completed for cannabis joint venture in South Africa
Top 5 -last week
- “The facility is now complete. All our operational rooms are ready to go”
- Is UV light important for cannabis?
- Cannabis breeding as a function of commercial production
- "AI allows for a more granular analysis and for a better understanding of large-scale grows"
- More grow cycles thanks to rotational garden
Top 5 -last month
- "There is no benefit to flushing cannabis flower"
- US (NV): Las Vegas based MMJ growing facility near the end of construction
- CAN (AB): Aurora Cannabis CEO steps down, announces layoff of staff
- Understanding cannabis pathogens with Dr. Matt Julius
- Exploring different cannabis pathogens and how to handle them
Technical Sales Manager - Europe
Moleaer develops industrial scale nanobubble generators to enhance a wide range of processes. Moleaer's market leading nanobubble generator is the most efficient gas injection technology available to dissolve virtually any gas into any liquid. These simple-to-install systems enable customers to rapidly improve productivity with minimal effort. Moleaer's nanobubble technology improves water quality and root zone oxygenation in horticulture, increases dissolved oxygen levels at the highest possible gas transfer efficiencies for aquaculture and treats wastewater, oil & gas produced waters and other sectors more (cost) effectively.
We are looking for a focused, enthusiastic and driven
Technical Sales Manager
The candidate will drive Sales and develop relationships with individuals and public and private entities that are engaged in the Horticulture and Aquaculture industry and other target industries the Company has identified, mainly in Europe. He will support customers, distributors and independent contractors with sales materials and educate them on the proper use of Company’s products. The candidate likes to be traveling and to pro-actively develop and maintain relationships and markets. The job will provide a high level of freedom, responsibility and ability to grow on a (inter)personal level.
- Extend the company’s customer base in Horticulture and Aquaculture in Europe.
- Build and maintain a valued partner network
- Develop materials / program / tools to train salespeople and partners on advantages of Moleaers’ products within these applications
- Drive sales both direct and indirect through Channel Partners
- Determine technical benefits and define technical value proposition of Nanobubbles and/or Moleaer's products within the Company's target applications of Horticulture and Aquaculture
- Identify new applications and market opportunities for Moleaer and its Nanobubble Generators
- Provide appropriate direction to Product Development teams for new product introductions and product improvements and specifications to Product Development based on customer experiences and market needs
- Travel 30%+ of the time
Education / Training / Experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, Water Management, Horticulture
- Five (5) years of experience working in Horticulture, Aquaculture, Water Treatment with focus consultative selling.
- Superior writing and spoken communication skills (Dutch & English).
- Experience with water systems, water treatment, aeration, oxidation or similar fields
- Direct experience working for an equipment manufacturing company
- Passionate about plant physiology or aquaculture
- Work experience involving travel, communication with other company departments, and direct customer communications
- Languages like Spanish, German or French is a plus
What we offer
- A very energetic job in a fast growing and innovative international company
- A team of highly educated and skilled colleagues and an informal work atmosphere
- Good primary and secondary conditions
- Freedom and flexibility in working hours and working from home/office
- Place of employment is the Netherlands
Please send you resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information with regards to this job application you can also contact Michiel de Jong, Business Development Director Europe +31646711751