Top 5 -yesterday
- How to clone cannabis plants and other methods
- “These three aspects are crucial to understanding what you produce and how you produce”
- An overview of the EU cannabis industry in 2020
- CAN (ON): Construction begins on new cultivation facility
- ZA: Agreement completed for cannabis joint venture in South Africa
Top 5 -last week
- “The facility is now complete. All our operational rooms are ready to go”
- Is UV light important for cannabis?
- Cannabis breeding as a function of commercial production
- "AI allows for a more granular analysis and for a better understanding of large-scale grows"
- More grow cycles thanks to rotational garden
Top 5 -last month
- "There is no benefit to flushing cannabis flower"
- US (NV): Las Vegas based MMJ growing facility near the end of construction
- CAN (AB): Aurora Cannabis CEO steps down, announces layoff of staff
- Understanding cannabis pathogens with Dr. Matt Julius
- Exploring different cannabis pathogens and how to handle them
Research & Service Engineer Horticulture - Europe
Moleaer develops industrial scale nanobubble generators to enhance a wide range of processes. Moleaer's market leading nanobubble generator is the most efficient gas injection technology available to dissolve virtually any gas into any liquid. These simple-to-install systems enable customers to rapidly improve productivity with minimal effort. Moleaer's nanobubble technology improves water quality and root zone oxygenation in Horticulture, increases dissolved oxygen levels at the highest possible gas transfer efficiencies for Aquaculture and treats wastewater, Oil & Gas Produced Water and other sectors more (cost) effectively.
We are looking for a smart, curious, and driven
Research & Service Engineer Horticulture
The candidate will drive Moleaer’s continuous research program and provide technical field assistance. He or she will pro-actively pursue and guide application trials and research projects on the use of nanobubbles in Horticulture and other target industries together with research partners and customers. He or she will support customers, distributors and independent contractors with tech service issues and educate them on the proper use of the Company’s products. The candidate has a structured way of working, likes to create his or her own plans of action and follow up on them. He or she is capable of writing reports and white papers and to translate these into sales pitches that support our sales-people and partner network.
- Conduct field pilots, where and when appropriate, to enhance Company's understanding of Moleaer's value proposition for specific applications and customers
- Develop or optimize designs of treatment systems to take advantage of Moleaer Nanobubble Generators
- Support customers with field service issues that include installations, troubleshooting and other customer issues
- Determine technical benefits and define technical value proposition of Nanobubbles and/or Moleaer's systems initially within the Company's target application of Horticulture.
- Provide appropriate direction to Product Development teams for new product introductions and product improvements and specifications to Product Development based on customer experiences and market needs
- Provide technical mentorship and training to future Technical Service team and Sales team in respect to use of Moleaer Nanobubble Generators in existing or known applications
- Travel 30%+ of the time
Education / Training / Experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, Water Management, Horticulture
- (2) years of experience working in Horticulture or Water Treatment with focus on plant physiology or biology. Graduates are invited to apply as well.
- Superior writing and spoken communication skills (Dutch & English).
- Affinity with technology; water systems, water treatment, aeration, oxidation or similar fields
- Passionate about plant physiology and technology
- Work experience involving travel, communication with other company departments, and direct customer communications
- Design skills applying 2D and/or 3D toolsets like Solidworks or CAD
- Modern in social media marketing adaptation and content creation
- Languages like Spanish, German or French is a plus
What we offer
- A very energetic job in a fast growing and innovative international company
- A team of highly educated and skilled colleagues and an informal work atmosphere
- Good primary and secondary conditions
- Freedom and flexibility in working hours and working from home/office
- Place of employment will be the Netherlands
Please send you resume and motivation letter to email@example.com. For additional information with regards to this job application you can also contact Michiel de Jong, Business Development Director Europe +31646711751