Measuring conductivity is a great way to check your nutrient levels. Spot checking is great, but why not monitor and adjust automatically? In this way you can monitor multiple points in your growing operation all at once. Read on to learn more about electrical conductivity and fertigation systems.
Top 5 -yesterday
- Cannabis post-harvest: Grower's guide to avoiding mold
- Setting energy efficiency and performance standards for LED lighting
- US (PA): TerrAscend updates on incident at cultivation facility
- CAN: The Flowr Corporation announces 40% workforce reduction
- Re-Nuble partners with circular materials company to create growing media
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Portugal: “High quality cannabis can only be grown indoors”
- Why is bad management so widespread in the cannabis industry?
- "GMP mandatory compliance aligns NJ and NY industries with Germany"
- US (CA): "Growers can now switch to LEDs for zero cost"
- “Cannabis and lettuce cultivation have more similarities than you might think”
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-09 Protecting your HVAC from moisture, corrosion and geckos
- 2022-05-24 Coating with a helicopter
- 2022-05-03 Improving growers' understanding of their irrigation water
- 2022-04-12 "Invest in air treatment, not only from an energy saving point of view"
- 2022-04-06 “The people here are enthusiastic and motivated, that's a very inspiring mentality"
- 2022-04-05 Caeli fan unit: air movement and insight into greenhouse climate thanks to heat map
- 2022-03-30 How to prevent bud rot for cannabis GMP certification
- 2022-03-21 Using ozone to fight cannabis odor
- 2022-03-18 "Drones and autonomous systems take cannabis industry profits higher"
- 2022-03-10 "Electrostatics save cannabis growers water and time"
- 2022-02-28 "High nighttime temperatures greatly impact yield and quality"
- 2022-02-25 "All good things come in threes"
- 2022-02-23 $2 million funding to launch smart sensor technology
- 2022-02-14 Irrigation community eliminates zebra mussels
- 2022-02-08 Carbon calculation tool for indoor agriculture
- 2022-01-07 Measurement of cannabinoids and terpenes in biomass by mid-Infrared spectroscopy
- 2021-12-24 "Sensors and data-driven farming are part of a smart farming trend"
- 2021-12-24 Registration system means bonuses, ties, and savings
- 2021-12-22 Timing and rates of two products using H2O2 to control algae in hydroponic systems
- 2021-12-20 "A tsunami of automation is coming our way"