Top 5 -yesterday
- Photo report from the GreenTech's Medicinal Cannabis Pavilion
- US (NV): A look inside a North Las Vegas based cultivation facility
- NL: Dutch cities reject cannabis regulation plan
- "Beneficials help forge the way for medicinal-grade cannabis"
- US (CA): County Planning Commission denies appeal of Carpinteria-area cannabis cultivation
Top 5 -last week
- Research project to develop specific LED lighting recipes for medicinal cannabis
- "Many people would not think that soil can be high-tech"
- "Specialized knowledge and expertise determines the success of a medical cannabis project"
- GreenTech launches Medicinal Cannabis Pavilion
- GreenTech heading down the home stretch
Top 5 -last month
Medical marijuana no longer tied to fewer opioid deaths
Legalizing medical marijuana no longer appears to be linked with a drop in fatal opioid overdoses, according to a new U.S. study that calls into question the potential for cannabis to help fix the opioid crisis. In recent years, many advocates for legalizing marijuana - including some doctors and public…
"If you wouldn’t be comfortable drinking your process water, you shouldn’t be comfortable using it on produce"
On May 22, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency added a Class 1 (high risk) recall for microgreens – due to listeria contamination – to its Food Recall Report. "Food recalls…
Physician shortage may cause Australian MMJ program to fail
While medical cannabis is legal in Australia, many patients are finding it difficult to find physicians who are willing to prescribe the substance. This has forced those…
How two cannabis executives achieve work-life balance
Successful executives are not always able to keep strict nine to five hours. Thriving in the cannabis industry typically requires flexibility and a willingness to go above and beyond, especially with all of the competition out there. Of course, working yourself ragged doesn’t always produce the best…
TH: Food and Drug Administration urges cannabis-based medicine
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has said that Thailand should include medicines with cannabis ingredients into a drug list of universal healthcare package and social…
MY: Gov. to not obstruct research on MMJ
The government will not obstruct any attempts to conduct clinical research into the efficacy of medical marijuana, said Health Minister Datuk Seri Dzulkefly Ahmad. He said as…