Top 5 -last week
- East Africa could become a major medical cannabis export hub
- Root zone cooling technology provides often 40% more cannabis yield in high-tech greenhouse
- Delivering solutions in medicinal cannabis in South America
- The importance of cannabis gene editing for the cannabis industry
- US (PA): Scranton-based 90,000 sq. ft. indoor facility to further expand by 70,000 sq. ft.
Top 5 -last month
- MK: Largest indoor cultivation location for medicinal cannabis in Europe is taking shape
- New perspectives on how to set up the best cannabis cultivation facility
- Precision large-scale cannabis cultivation: "The difference in yield is simply outrageous"
- Leveraging horticulture knowledge to design a top-notch cannabis greenhouse
- First successful report of genome editing in Cannabis
Are broad spectrum disinfectants safe for both plants and humans?
Economic uncertainty in the restaurant and hospitality sector and the increased sanitation protocols for staff caused by the pandemic has acutely affected the horticulture…
Modfos | Dreamstime.com
U.S. borders with Canada and Mexico will stay closed another month
The U.S. borders with Canada and Mexico will stay closed to nonessential travel for at least another month. Bill Blair, Canada's public safety minister, tweeted on Monday, "We are extending non-essential travel restrictions with the United States until November 21st, 2020. Our decisions will continue to…
US (MO): Health department investigates claim mold found in medical cannabis sold in St. Louis
Tuesday night, the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services said it’s investigating a complaint that a medical cannabis product purchased at a state-licensed dispensary near St. Louis last weekend contained mold growth — despite passing Missouri's constitutionally required lab testing for…