Top 5 -yesterday
- Irrigation essentials: basics, biology, and best practices
- Understanding spider mite control in MMJ cultivation
- Australian grower acquired Denmark-based GMP MMJ cultivation facility from Canopy Growth
- Ex-Eaze consultants sentenced to prison for cannabis payment scheme
- CAN (ON): Operator teams up with McMaster University
Top 5 -last week
- North Macedonian grower receives export license
- "We cannabis growers are proving that vertical farming not only works but can also be very profitable"
- "It is necessary to update the information available from the past"
- Aurora Coast: “Our cultivar pipeline is designed to keep our products relevant and fresh
- US (PA): Hydrofarm to acquire organic nutrients and grow media operations
Top 5 -last month
'Where’s everyone gone? Don’t leave it too late to automate'
Unlike many of our European counterparts, the UK has been slow to automate. But a perfect storm of Brexit and Covid-19 is set to fast-track our robotics revolution. Here, David Jahn, Director of Brillopak, explains how 2021 is poised to become the year that robotic arms finally replace human hands at…
Firefly: A bug early warning system/precision crop health monitor
Automated detection of harmful insects while monitoring overall plant health.
In large-scale CEA facilities, it is very difficult to manually inspect plants for pests and disease. If a breakout occurs - it tends to spread quickly with severe losses! Efficiency comes with scale, but the danger of catastrophic loss increases with scale - more crop at risk in a large facility demands…
New patent pending method of CO₂ dosing
To create a highly efficient photosynthesis process of plants, Dalsem introduces a new method of distributing CO₂. The basis is their newly developed X-air greenhouse with the recently introduced X-Air Ventilation Systems. By dosing CO₂ directly into the moving airflow, the distribution will be uniform.…
UV-disinfection already possible from 1 cubic meter per hour
Never too much or too little, that's what UV water disinfection is all about. Including with the new Aqualux Slim Fit with a capacity of 1 cubic meter per hour. With this new UV disinfectant, producer Artechno also makes it possible for growers with a small greenhouse, laboratory or cultivation area to…
Washing dirty crates in a looping
In Maasdijk, Growers United has finally taken up residence in their new location at Honderdland. This means a lot of product is going in and out at the big player in cultivating and packaging greenhouse vegetables. To keep all the crates used for this clean, Unifortes recently supplied two washing installations.…
Chinese robot restaurant
Robotization has taken off in recent years. In warehouses, you increasingly see robots packing or sorting products. This Chinese restaurant only needs people to eat its food. Robots do everything else. Useful, right?
Hortispares introduces your own online machine park
Hortispares.com has been live for over a year now and a lot has changed and improved. Growers, dealers, and installers can visit hortispares.com for a range of more than 10.000 spare parts for machines and installations of various brands. Hortispares allows you to order all parts in one place and get…