Top 5 -yesterday
- Photo report from the GreenTech's Medicinal Cannabis Pavilion
- US (NV): A look inside a North Las Vegas based cultivation facility
- NL: Dutch cities reject cannabis regulation plan
- "Beneficials help forge the way for medicinal-grade cannabis"
- US (CA): County Planning Commission denies appeal of Carpinteria-area cannabis cultivation
Top 5 -last week
- Research project to develop specific LED lighting recipes for medicinal cannabis
- "Many people would not think that soil can be high-tech"
- "Specialized knowledge and expertise determines the success of a medical cannabis project"
- GreenTech launches Medicinal Cannabis Pavilion
- GreenTech heading down the home stretch
Top 5 -last month
Automation of cannabis production
Cannabis growers are continuously looking for solutions to improve their growing operations. Automation can play an important role in this, says Maarten van der Gaarden, commercial manager at WPS. "Many of the processes can be easily managed, enabling growers to achieve better yield and eventually better…
A solution for keeping the air clean
A number of growers within the medical cannabis industry has a hard time complying with pharmaceutical standards. One of the main reasons is the need to provide clients with a consistent high-quality product, which can be achieved only through respecting the strict regulations that growers are asked to…especially for the carts and trolley washers
Increasing demand for industrial washing machines
Trays and trolleys are often moved from one production location to another. These product carriers not only transport the products, but sometimes also include unwanted guests: bacteria and viruses. To prevent cross-contamination, the product carriers must be cleaned and disinfected regularly. Unifortes,…
US: Ag robotics startup raises $1.5 million seed round
Augean Robotics, a Philadelphia-based startup developing a collaborative robotic platform for the agriculture industry, has raised a $1.5 million seed funding round. The round was led by ffVC, with participation from S2G Ventures, Radicle Growth, and several others. As part of the round, the company has…