Top 5 -yesterday
- Discussing the cannabis industry in Jamaica with Olanzo Jarrett
- "This system is priceless"
- US: Governors of northeastern states adopt coordinated cannabis legalization plan
- US (CO): As “green rush” rolls on, Boulder’s Surna helping make cannabis industry more sustainable
- "A disinfectant is no longer ordered from a brochure"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- CAN (ON): Completion of Southwestern Ontario based 780,000 sqft cannabis greenhouse
- The similarities and differences between cannabis and vegetable growing
- "Higher production, with a lower risk of diseases."
- Cannabis lessons from the Netherlands: the silicon valley of greentech
- "We grow vertically, thus using less space through optimizing the height of our facility"
The similarities and differences between cannabis and vegetable growing
How is growing medicinal cannabis the same as growing vegetables? Yesterday we published how their knowledge from horticulture helps Grodan to better serve licensed cannabis growers. Today Sonny Moerenhout shares more on the similarities and the differences. “I like to compare growing cannabis to…Sonny Moerenhout with Grodan
“There is no ‘typical’ situation for the cannabis grower”
“A major challenge in the medicinal cannabis industry is the fact that because the industry is so young, sometimes the knowledge is limiting, in the sense that there are so many aspects of growing to improve,” says Sonny Moerenhout, Product Manager New Business at Grodan. Sonny is responsible for the…