Top 5 -yesterday
- Irrigation essentials: basics, biology, and best practices
- Understanding spider mite control in MMJ cultivation
- Australian grower acquired Denmark-based GMP MMJ cultivation facility from Canopy Growth
- Ex-Eaze consultants sentenced to prison for cannabis payment scheme
- CAN (ON): Operator teams up with McMaster University
Top 5 -last week
- North Macedonian grower receives export license
- "We cannabis growers are proving that vertical farming not only works but can also be very profitable"
- "It is necessary to update the information available from the past"
- Aurora Coast: “Our cultivar pipeline is designed to keep our products relevant and fresh
- US (PA): Hydrofarm to acquire organic nutrients and grow media operations
Top 5 -last month
Exclusive varieties acquired by South-African entrepreneur
A South African businessman, Matt Benas, outbid everyone in an NFT (non-fungible token) auction for two packs of seeds and their associated artworks from U.S. cannabis breeder Gage Green Group. The breeders of GGG used an NFT auction to release their latest creations: ▲ R I S E and BURN, both accompanied…
"Aboveground part of the plant represents only half of the battle"
In the quest for superior crop health and productivity, the aboveground part of the plant represents only half of the battle. The other half happens below the soil or substrate level, as the roots work to exchange gases, various compounds and water. Plantlogic’s focus is on roots, as it specializes in…
Tissue culture specialist expands business with equity financing
Segra International Corp, a Canadian agriculture technology company specialised in Cannabis plant tissue culture, is pleased to announce the closing of $6.0MM CAD in equity financing. The company intends to use the proceeds of the financing to drive continued innovation in plant tissue culture for the…