Top 5 -yesterday
- Technology to proactively fight pathogens in large-scale cannabis operations
- JM: Jamaica sends cannabis shipment to Canada
- US: Federal regulators lift hemp industry banking barriers
- CAN (QC): Construction permit received for Hemmingford greenhouse project
- US (IL): Cannabis cultivation prepare for January 1
Top 5 -last week
- "Growing medical cannabis is nothing but manufacturing THC or CBD from biomass"
- Decoupling the heating-lighting couple
- Balance between the production and the usage of assimilates
- Prevention, air, and construction: main challenges for greenhouse hemp growing
- "I expect that LED will eventually become the standard in greenhouse horticulture"
Top 5 -last month
- "Quality doesn't seem to matter in the cannabis industry"
- Retrofitting an old vegetable glasshouse to an F-Clean cannabis facility
- “We want to be the first producer of organically grown cannabis in Denmark”
- Understanding large-scale cannabis greenhouse production
- NL: CannNext and Signify to further optimize cannabis production by expanding research collaboration into trichome development
New soil and nutrient line "maximizes plant's genetic potential"
GP Solutions, Inc. debuts Prolific - a soilless growth medium and nutrient line that is free of human and sewage waste. Prolific was formulated by GP Solutions' in-house scientists, and is comprised of organic ingredients. "Our objective was to develop a growth medium that will help give plants the…"If you assume that you are going to be successful, you've got a chance"
Designing the best greenhouse for medicinal cannabis in Australia
There is no one single best design for the production of medicinal cannabis. That's what Powerplants Australia director Carl van Loon is sure of. He admits the industry is still figuring out the best growing techniques, but should have a better understanding in the next 5-10 years, in the same way…