Top 5 -yesterday
- Photo report from the GreenTech's Medicinal Cannabis Pavilion
- US (NV): A look inside a North Las Vegas based cultivation facility
- NL: Dutch cities reject cannabis regulation plan
- "Beneficials help forge the way for medicinal-grade cannabis"
- US (CA): County Planning Commission denies appeal of Carpinteria-area cannabis cultivation
Top 5 -last week
- Research project to develop specific LED lighting recipes for medicinal cannabis
- "Many people would not think that soil can be high-tech"
- "Specialized knowledge and expertise determines the success of a medical cannabis project"
- GreenTech launches Medicinal Cannabis Pavilion
- GreenTech heading down the home stretch
Top 5 -last month
Starting materialPlug manufacturer Foamplant introduces Growfoam at GreenTech
Growing even more precise with a custom-made foam substrate
It is a product that, with a little imagination, is reminiscent of the old- fashioned kitchen sponge, but then in a high-tech and fully biodegradable jacket. The Growfoam plugs from Foamplant are made with fully biodegradable foam. "The foam has all the good properties of organic substrate, but the…
An inside look at specialist propagation methods
Jena Holland, the lead hydroponic grower in GrowSpan’s greenhouse center, recently gave an inside look at the propagation process. She discussed the mediums and methods used in the GrowSpan greenhouse to propagate hydroponically grown plants, along with a few tips and tricks for growers to implement.…