Top 5 -yesterday
- Technology to proactively fight pathogens in large-scale cannabis operations
- JM: Jamaica sends cannabis shipment to Canada
- US: Federal regulators lift hemp industry banking barriers
- CAN (QC): Construction permit received for Hemmingford greenhouse project
- US (IL): Cannabis cultivation prepare for January 1
Top 5 -last week
- "Growing medical cannabis is nothing but manufacturing THC or CBD from biomass"
- Decoupling the heating-lighting couple
- Balance between the production and the usage of assimilates
- Prevention, air, and construction: main challenges for greenhouse hemp growing
- "I expect that LED will eventually become the standard in greenhouse horticulture"
Top 5 -last month
- "Quality doesn't seem to matter in the cannabis industry"
- Retrofitting an old vegetable glasshouse to an F-Clean cannabis facility
- “We want to be the first producer of organically grown cannabis in Denmark”
- Understanding large-scale cannabis greenhouse production
- NL: CannNext and Signify to further optimize cannabis production by expanding research collaboration into trichome development
Climate"If you assume that you are going to be successful, you've got a chance"
Designing the best greenhouse for medicinal cannabis in Australia
There is no one single best design for the production of medicinal cannabis. That's what Powerplants Australia director Carl van Loon is sure of. He admits the industry is still figuring out the best growing techniques, but should have a better understanding in the next 5-10 years, in the same way…
Tips to improve grow room and greenhouse temperature control
Managing the temperature inside of the grow room or greenhouse is essential for plants to grow to their full potential. When temperatures are outside of the desired range for…Mark Stanley with MicroCool:
“No matter what fog system you use, a good controller is essential”
Fog systems can be used to humidify or cool growing environments depending on the way you use them, but the growing environment is delicate – especially in greenhouses, humidification and cooling can be quite the balancing act. This is why Mark Stanley with MicroCool emphasizes the need for a good…