Top 5 -last week
- IL: Biggest research farm completed for R&D and production of stable cannabis seeds
- "We are quite literally cleaning up the genetics game”
- Assessing the shelf life of cannabis dried flowers
- "Greenhouse automation system brings consistency, quality and predictability"
- Canopy sells Aldergrove and Delta greenhouses at a loss
Top 5 -last month
- CAN (QC): The Green Organic Dutchman to sell Valleyfield-based greenhouse
- “If you are not building vertically now, you are going to find yourself far behind the competition”
- A family matter: from flowers to cannabis
- GR: Thebes-based 15-acre facility to raise up to $45M for construction
- How do different spectrum colors affect cannabis growth?
What are the effects of cannabis cultivation on wildlife?
Legalization or decriminalization of cannabis has seen a rise throughout the last decade. However, learning where cannabis is grown and what effects, if any, it has on…
New online academic research library launched
Understanding the importance of how sharing knowledge has a positive impact in the research community, one of the objectives for Conviron while working on a new an improved website was to provide the plant science community with a reference library of academic publications related to the use of plant…