Top 5 -yesterday
- Photo report from the GreenTech's Medicinal Cannabis Pavilion
- US (NV): A look inside a North Las Vegas based cultivation facility
- NL: Dutch cities reject cannabis regulation plan
- "Beneficials help forge the way for medicinal-grade cannabis"
- US (CA): County Planning Commission denies appeal of Carpinteria-area cannabis cultivation
Top 5 -last week
- Research project to develop specific LED lighting recipes for medicinal cannabis
- "Many people would not think that soil can be high-tech"
- "Specialized knowledge and expertise determines the success of a medical cannabis project"
- GreenTech launches Medicinal Cannabis Pavilion
- GreenTech heading down the home stretch
Top 5 -last month
MMJDaily.com is an online meeting place for legal & professional growers of medical cannabis who want to stay up to date with the latest trends and techniques. The website is updated daily with interesting news from the medical cannabis industry to foster a more equal distribution of technical knowledge on growing the best crop.
The MMJDaily team comprises of a growing team of writers, editors, and account managers for our commercial representation. Our editors source their news on a global basis and from many different languages, including Spanish, Italian, German, French, Dutch and Portuguese.
MMJDaily, by nature, is an interactive concept which relies greatly on the participation of its readers. This is expressed through many press releases, photo material, responsive messages and information requests our readers send to us.
MMJDaily provides a platform for medical cannabis growers and entrepreneurs to share important information about this industry. It is up to our readers to use this fact to their advantage.
What can MMJDaily do for you?
We offer the following services free of charge!
- Press releases
We will publish your press releases or company introductions, which you submit to MMJDaily for free. We recommend that you provide a picture along with your text, to increase your publicity. We reserve the right to refuse any articles.
Should you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
4691 SM Tholen
+31 (0) 166 69 82 00 - Telephone
+31 (0) 166 69 82 19 - Fax