Top 5 -yesterday
- Technology to proactively fight pathogens in large-scale cannabis operations
- JM: Jamaica sends cannabis shipment to Canada
- US: Federal regulators lift hemp industry banking barriers
- CAN (QC): Construction permit received for Hemmingford greenhouse project
- US (IL): Cannabis cultivation prepare for January 1
Top 5 -last week
- "Growing medical cannabis is nothing but manufacturing THC or CBD from biomass"
- Decoupling the heating-lighting couple
- Balance between the production and the usage of assimilates
- Prevention, air, and construction: main challenges for greenhouse hemp growing
- "I expect that LED will eventually become the standard in greenhouse horticulture"
Top 5 -last month
- "Quality doesn't seem to matter in the cannabis industry"
- Retrofitting an old vegetable glasshouse to an F-Clean cannabis facility
- “We want to be the first producer of organically grown cannabis in Denmark”
- Understanding large-scale cannabis greenhouse production
- NL: CannNext and Signify to further optimize cannabis production by expanding research collaboration into trichome development
MMJDaily.com is an online meeting place for legal & professional growers of medical cannabis who want to stay up to date with the latest trends and techniques. The website is updated daily with interesting news from the medical cannabis industry to foster a more equal distribution of technical knowledge on growing the best crop.
The MMJDaily team comprises of a growing team of writers, editors, and account managers for our commercial representation. Our editors source their news on a global basis and from many different languages, including Spanish, Italian, German, French, Dutch and Portuguese.
MMJDaily, by nature, is an interactive concept which relies greatly on the participation of its readers. This is expressed through many press releases, photo material, responsive messages and information requests our readers send to us.
MMJDaily provides a platform for medical cannabis growers and entrepreneurs to share important information about this industry. It is up to our readers to use this fact to their advantage.
What can MMJDaily do for you?
We offer the following services free of charge!
- Press releases
We will publish your press releases or company introductions, which you submit to MMJDaily for free. We recommend that you provide a picture along with your text, to increase your publicity. We reserve the right to refuse any articles.
Should you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4691 SM Tholen
+31 (0) 166 69 82 00 - Telephone
+31 (0) 166 69 82 19 - Fax