- Grower - Location Manager Portugal
- Director - Eastern U.S.
- Commercial Specialist
- Product Development Specialist Tomato
- Customer Service & Supply Chain Seeds
- Grafting production manager - Italy
- Experienced Cultivation Manager - Italy
- Specialist Watertechniek Glastuinbouw - Canada
- Quality Manager
- Applicant management / board / horticulture / greenhouse grower
Top 5 -yesterday
- US (MA): 1,200 vertical farming units to be installed in 50,000 sq. ft. facility
- "Micropropagation brings cannabis one step closer to efficient production"
- Ramm completes acquisition of Italian cannabis company
- US (MA): Grower outgrowing their location eyes former Hampden Papers complex
- US (MN): Regulations give hemp growers more leeway on THC cap
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Plasma treatment as an alternative to cannabis irradiation
- A floral crop is growing next to the Sauvignon Blanc wineries near Cape Town
- How Perfect Plants converted the crisis into new opportunities
- What are the effects of Trichoderma harzianum on the growth of cannabis?
- "Root zone temperature is one of the most important parameters for a healthy and strong growth"
HortiDaily & FloralDaily Buyers Guide
You can now obtain your copy of the third edition of the HortiDaily, FloralDaily Greenhouse Guide.
This new buyer's guide is fully updated and expanded with even more contact details of greenhouse constructors, screen installers, energy experts, seed suppliers, breeders, consultants and all other companies for your horticultural supplies. Whatever you need, wherever you need it, you can find it in this book!
In total, 7,000 copies have been printed. As soon as traveling will be possible again, we from HortiDaily, FloralDaily and MMJDaily will get on the plane to make sure the Greenhouse Guide will be handed out at all the prominent international horticultural trade shows.
For now, keep an eye on our agenda, which we will update as soon as possible. Did you know you can also add your own events, like webinars or trade shows? Check it out at https://www.mmjdaily.com/calendar/
How to obtain a free copy?
At some shows we will have a booth, to others we're attending we will bring a few. If traveling isn't an option for you or you can't make it to one of the exhibitions, let us know and drop us an e-mail to get your free copy. We only ask for a 25 USD/EUR fee to cover the shipping and handling cost.
How to get a listing in the Guide
Are you a supplier and missing your company listing in the Greenhouse Guide? No worries, a fourth edition of the guide is coming up in 2022, which we hope to launch at the GreenTech in Amsterdam.