Top 5 -last week
- Colombia positions itself in the European Medical Cannabis market
- The challenges of scaling up a cannabis cultivation
- Choosing the right greenhouse for a cannabis farm pt. 2
- CannNext Netherlands completes harvest nr 14. and celebrates 1-year anniversary
- Leveraging consulting experience to run a cannabis cultivation
Top 5 -last month
- How to positively stress plants for higher yields
- US (MD): Drone footage of a 20,000 sq.ft indoor facility and 1-acre outdoor cultivation
- Controlling the heat in a cannabis greenhouse
- A Polish start-up is growing hemp in shipping containers
- Growth Regulation - limiting internodal stretch: a step beyond “blue light”
HortiDaily & FloralDaily Buyers Guide
You can now obtain your copy of the third edition of the HortiDaily, FloralDaily Greenhouse Guide.
This new buyer's guide is fully updated and expanded with even more contact details of greenhouse constructors, screen installers, energy experts, seed suppliers, breeders, consultants and all other companies for your horticultural supplies. Whatever you need, wherever you need it, you can find it in this book!
In total, 7,000 copies have been printed. As soon as traveling will be possible again, we from HortiDaily, FloralDaily and MMJDaily will get on the plane to make sure the Greenhouse Guide will be handed out at all the prominent international horticultural trade shows.
For now, keep an eye on our agenda, which we will update as soon as possible. Did you know you can also add your own events, like webinars or trade shows? Check it out at https://www.mmjdaily.com/calendar/
How to obtain a free copy?
At some shows we will have a booth, to others we're attending we will bring a few. If traveling isn't an option for you or you can't make it to one of the exhibitions, let us know and drop us an e-mail to get your free copy. We only ask for a 25 USD/EUR fee to cover the shipping and handling cost.
How to get a listing in the Guide
Are you a supplier and missing your company listing in the Greenhouse Guide? No worries, a fourth edition of the guide is coming up in 2022, which we hope to launch at the GreenTech in Amsterdam.