Top 5 -yesterday
- Mexico: Supreme Court allows first cannabis company to cultivate and process cannabis
- Simple but highly effective plant trap: "Every grower could apply this"
- AU: An 11,000 square meter expansion to increase the domestic supply
- Two new horticultural substrates presented
- US (ME): Three medical cannabis business applications approved
Top 5 -last week
- “This cloning technique varies from others significantly"
- What's stomata?
- New cannabis product line of which 100% of profits to go back to communities
- Competitive California cannabis market pushing growers to go high-tech
- CAN (BC): Greenhouses working hard around the clock to come back after floodings
Top 5 -last month
© Augustas Cetkauskas | Dreamstime.com
US (MO): Missoula county considers cannabis grow facilities' energy consumption
The city and county of Missoula are considering new zoning around the sale and location of adult-use cannabis. Not only that, they are also thinking about the energy consumption of the growing facilities as concerns over the energy consumption of cannabis grow operations surfaced in the Consolidated…
© Serezniy | Dreamstime.com
What can a grower do to manage energy expenses?
With the rising energy prices, cultivation facilities easily incur electric bills of $150,000 per month or more once fully operational. What can a cultivator do to manage energy expenses? Kelley Energy Management provides its clients with simulations that give insight into projected energy costs. A…