- Managing Director Canada
- Independent Sales & Business Development Representative, USA
- Experienced Tomato Grower, North America
- Logistics Coordinator
- Assistant Grower - Snowflake (AZ) USA
- Grower - Snowflake (AZ) USA
- Head Grower - Snowflake (AZ) USA
- Chief Agronomic/ Head Grower
- Agronomist / product expert fertilizers
- Managing Director - Staff Position & Operational Business
Top 5 -yesterday
- NZ: Harvest begins at one of New Zealand's largest medical cannabis crop
- Irish start-up raises funds to get farmers to grow hemp using drones
- GreenTech to take place again in September 2021
- CAN (QC): Rose LifeScience president discusses the launch of Québec’s one of the first cannabis micro-producers
- Malawi issues 86 licenses for cannabis production
Top 5 -last week
- Canopy Growth acquires The Supreme Cannabis Company
- Bigger is not necessarily better: "High plant density with shorter plants is more profitable and efficient"
- “We ramped up production to meet the growing global demand of commercial aeroponic cloning systems”
- The ABC of PAR, PPF and PPFD
- CAN (ON): Mercer Park Brand Acquisition to acquire Glass House group for approximately $567 million
Top 5 -last month
- Aphria receives regulatory approvals to complete transaction with Tilray
- Wageningen UR medicinal cannabis trials resulted in optimized cultivation methods
- Producing 75,000 kg of dried cannabis annually in a greenhouse
- Top-down tray drying vs hang drying: what is the difference?
- “As cultivation facilities get bigger, the potential risk of mold and mildew contamination increases too"
"LED grow lights with high performance and less energy consumption"
ViparSpectra XS1000 led grow light is coming to the market in March 2021. XS1000 is ViparSpectra's newest QB-style led grow light. Featuring in Samsung LM301B diodes, mean well driver, and advanced heat dissipation function, ViparSpectra XS1000 improves plants yields up to a max of 2.9g/watt. It has high…
Ridder introduces the new transparent RES 10 R FR wall screen
"Create an ideal and energy-efficient climate in your greenhouse"
Ridder introduces its new transparent energy-saving screen fabric, which has been developed especially for use in vertical roller screen systems. The RES 10 R FR screen is the clearest energy-saving screen in its class, has a very stable structure, and is flame-retardant. This means it saves energy while…
US (CO): Grower purchases 10% of Jack's Solar Garden total energy output
Terrapin has subscribed to Jack’s Solar Garden in Longmont. The deal enables Terrapin to obtain 10% of the power produced by the family-owned community solar garden’s 1.2-megawatt capacity. The agreement allows Terrapin to source about 25% of the electricity its Boulder grow operation uses from a…
"More light with a smaller fixture"
The development of LED lighting for greenhouse horticulture is constantly developing. The Dutch Powerhouse Monarch from Oreon was introduced exactly one year ago at Fruit Logistica in Berlin with a light output of 3100 µmol/s. Sales Director Jan Mol: “More than 12 years ago we were the first to provide a…