Top 5 -last week
- IL: Biggest research farm completed for R&D and production of stable cannabis seeds
- "We are quite literally cleaning up the genetics game”
- Assessing the shelf life of cannabis dried flowers
- "Greenhouse automation system brings consistency, quality and predictability"
- Canopy sells Aldergrove and Delta greenhouses at a loss
Top 5 -last month
- CAN (QC): The Green Organic Dutchman to sell Valleyfield-based greenhouse
- “If you are not building vertically now, you are going to find yourself far behind the competition”
- A family matter: from flowers to cannabis
- GR: Thebes-based 15-acre facility to raise up to $45M for construction
- How do different spectrum colors affect cannabis growth?
Research into organic residues as potting soil constituents
Potting soil consists of a mixture with, for example, peat, coconut or wood fibers. Organic residues may also be added to this, but according to industry regulations up to a certain maximum. This is because residues such as compost, roadside grass and other organic residuals can have negative effects on…