Top 5 -last week
- IL: Biggest research farm completed for R&D and production of stable cannabis seeds
- "We are quite literally cleaning up the genetics game”
- Assessing the shelf life of cannabis dried flowers
- "Greenhouse automation system brings consistency, quality and predictability"
- Canopy sells Aldergrove and Delta greenhouses at a loss
Top 5 -last month
- CAN (QC): The Green Organic Dutchman to sell Valleyfield-based greenhouse
- “If you are not building vertically now, you are going to find yourself far behind the competition”
- A family matter: from flowers to cannabis
- GR: Thebes-based 15-acre facility to raise up to $45M for construction
- How do different spectrum colors affect cannabis growth?
Marketing & promotion
"Minisprayers save hours of work"
"I should have got one years ago. What was previously done with a tank, pump, and retracting hose real can now be done in at least half the time with better coverage of the crop using the organic foliar fertilisers." That is said by Quentin of the Queensland (Australia) greenhouse Sun Up Farm. He talks…
Jiffy doubles its growbags range
Jiffy has doubled its range of growbags. "Now it’s easier than ever for plant propagators and growers to meet their crops’ needs and boost yields," the company states in a press release. New Jiffy Essence Growbags: "the perfect budget choice"Jiffy Essence is our new standard range of growbags. Filled with Jiffy’s peat-free substrate,…