Top 5 -last week
- East Africa could become a major medical cannabis export hub
- Root zone cooling technology provides often 40% more cannabis yield in high-tech greenhouse
- Delivering solutions in medicinal cannabis in South America
- The importance of cannabis gene editing for the cannabis industry
- US (PA): Scranton-based 90,000 sq. ft. indoor facility to further expand by 70,000 sq. ft.
Top 5 -last month
- MK: Largest indoor cultivation location for medicinal cannabis in Europe is taking shape
- New perspectives on how to set up the best cannabis cultivation facility
- Precision large-scale cannabis cultivation: "The difference in yield is simply outrageous"
- Leveraging horticulture knowledge to design a top-notch cannabis greenhouse
- First successful report of genome editing in Cannabis
Marketing & promotion
Jiffy doubles its growbags range
Jiffy has doubled its range of growbags. "Now it’s easier than ever for plant propagators and growers to meet their crops’ needs and boost yields," the company states in a press release. New Jiffy Essence Growbags: "the perfect budget choice"Jiffy Essence is our new standard range of growbags. Filled with Jiffy’s peat-free substrate,…
Phormium is on the eve of great things
"People have realized that a screen is more than just a cloth for shadow"
Screen cloths have an important role in horticulture. Forty years ago, screen cloths were used to keep the sunlight out, now we see that screen cloths are used to create an optimal climate. Peter Ollevier, Sales & Marketing Director, Phormium: "Ten years ago, there was a turnaround. People started to…