Top 5 - yesterday
- VerifyMe appoints new CEO
- New geothermal well contributes to the energy transition for Dutch greenhouses
- How a mysterious protein plays a crucial role in plant growth
- New heat-reflecting screen to be presented at GreenTech 2023
- Craft cannabis on a large scale: “A level of attention and care you don’t usually see”
Top 5 - last week
- US (MI): Regulators propose to strip licenses from cannabis companies that don’t pay vendors
- US (CA): “Our goal is not to be the biggest cultivator, but to be the best empowerer of brands”
- "This is the first time we are involved in cannabis cultivation research"
- US: Cutting utility costs by 50% while co-generating electricity and hot water
- Colorado’s cannabis industry has fallen on hard times. What does the future hold?
Top 5 - last month
- Cultivating organic cannabis with living soil
- Moving away from 12:12: The effect of different photoperiods on medicinal cannabis
- Why white tips differ from photobleaching
- Denmark: “Many cannabis growers are not aware of the real benefit of having the right genetics”
- “Acquiring exclusive genetics is a huge plus for producers trying to differentiate themselves”
© Taisacankyle | Dreamstime.com
"QR codes and smart mylar labels improve cannabis labels"
In the ever-evolving world of cannabis, technological advancements continue to enter the industry. One such innovation is the integration of QR codes and smart labeling technologies, offering cannabis consumers a range of benefits. These digital tools enable access to additional information, product…
© Andrii Zorii Dreamstime.com
US: Simplifya to launch Risk Mitigation Alliance
Simplifya has teamed up with insurance carriers and brokers servicing the cannabis sector to launch the Risk Mitigation Alliance (“RMA”), which is designed to help cannabis businesses more affordably manage their compliance needs and protect their licenses. The new offering brings qualifying cannabis…