Top 5 -yesterday
- Discussing the cannabis industry in Jamaica with Olanzo Jarrett
- "This system is priceless"
- US: Governors of northeastern states adopt coordinated cannabis legalization plan
- US (CO): As “green rush” rolls on, Boulder’s Surna helping make cannabis industry more sustainable
- "A disinfectant is no longer ordered from a brochure"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- CAN (ON): Completion of Southwestern Ontario based 780,000 sqft cannabis greenhouse
- The similarities and differences between cannabis and vegetable growing
- "Higher production, with a lower risk of diseases."
- Cannabis lessons from the Netherlands: the silicon valley of greentech
- "We grow vertically, thus using less space through optimizing the height of our facility"
Today on Social Media@ycannnet
Is this a healthy stud or what? #medical #healthy #canada #medicalmarijuana #weight #canadacannabis #weed #marijuana #cannabis #Alberta #Ontariocannabisstores #ontario #herb #cbd pic.twitter.com/2VXvNRnnPL — Ycann Net (@ycannnet) October 20, 2019@ONCannabisStore
Ontario Cannabis Store
Did you know that Ontarians purchased over 19,000 kg of cannabis in the last year from https://t.co/sNmEv9qlIB? That's the weight of 38 moose! Check out more fun Canniversary facts. https://t.co/NHtnhBL0TL #canniversary pic.twitter.com/y8ofJCH8aH — Ontario Cannabis Store (@ONCannabisStore) October 17, 2019@Eco_Equity
We're almost ready for our greenhouse from @DutchGreenhouse to arrive on our site in Zimbabwe. Our grounds team are hard at work clearing boundaries for the anticipated arrival. 🙌#greenhouse #Zimbabwe #cannabiscultivation #arableland pic.twitter.com/Iff6hQq2Sa — Eco Equity Limited (@Eco_Equity) October 16, 2019