Top 5 -yesterday
- US (CA): “Sourcing pure inputs and strong IPM are essential to growing clean cannabis”
- Temporary immersion system to improve cannabis micropropagation
- Genetia BioSciences receives Swiss delegation on stimulation Czech-Swiss cooperation
- Cantourage brings Uganda-grown medical cannabis to the UK
- US (VT): Temporary cannabis grow facility gets green light
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Portugal: “High quality cannabis can only be grown indoors”
- Why is bad management so widespread in the cannabis industry?
- "GMP mandatory compliance aligns NJ and NY industries with Germany"
- “Cannabis and lettuce cultivation have more similarities than you might think”
- US (CA): "Growers can now switch to LEDs for zero cost"
Matt Karnes, CPA
How far the #cannabisindustry has come in 8 years! My first tour, which at the time, was characterized as "state of the art" cultivation - Medicine Man - Denver, CO Aug 2014. Fast forward to June 2022 - Glass House Brands Inc. hosted its inaugural Investor Sesh and showcased its new, eco-friendly, 5.5M sq ft greenhouse in the…
Yuri and I were privileged to show Matty through our facility on Wednesday. We got a last-minute call from a mutual friend to see if we could make something work while Matty was up in Auckland visiting a radiologist. He's been so keen to go see an indoor medicinal cannabis cultivation facility, and so we made arrangements for…
🌱 Topping vs. No topping vol. 2 🌱 I showed you guys a photo about a week ago. It showed the difference between two plants. One had been topped, the other had not. 🌱 Here’s a little update showing how two plants of the same age, flower induction day, strain, and climate, will perform compared to each other. To understand this…