Top 5 -yesterday
- Photo report from the GreenTech's Medicinal Cannabis Pavilion
- US (NV): A look inside a North Las Vegas based cultivation facility
- NL: Dutch cities reject cannabis regulation plan
- "Beneficials help forge the way for medicinal-grade cannabis"
- US (CA): County Planning Commission denies appeal of Carpinteria-area cannabis cultivation
Top 5 -last week
- Research project to develop specific LED lighting recipes for medicinal cannabis
- "Many people would not think that soil can be high-tech"
- "Specialized knowledge and expertise determines the success of a medical cannabis project"
- GreenTech launches Medicinal Cannabis Pavilion
- GreenTech heading down the home stretch
Top 5 -last month
"RHP-certification next step in the supply of high-quality coco resources"
A good start of the trade fair week for FibreDust. At the GreenTech this week, they can announce that they have recently been officially admitted as an RHP-certified supplier of BVB Substrates. This means that the coco coir substrate that FibreDust supplies to BVB meets the highest quality standards in…
Abattis completes acquisition of Canadian fertiliser and nutrient company
Abattis Bioceuticals Corp has successfully completed its acquisition of NutriVida in the United States and Europe, and Pi Nutrients in Canada, a privately held British…
Biodegradable coffee cups - grown from fruit
In a bid to reduce plastic waste, architecture and design firm Creme has created biodegradable coffee cups that are ‘grown’ from fruit. The reusable cups are made from the fruit gourds, which are grown inside 3D printing moulds to make them into a coffee-cup shape. These cups are still in the design…