Top 5 -yesterday
- Mexico: Supreme Court allows first cannabis company to cultivate and process cannabis
- Simple but highly effective plant trap: "Every grower could apply this"
- AU: An 11,000 square meter expansion to increase the domestic supply
- Two new horticultural substrates presented
- US (ME): Three medical cannabis business applications approved
Top 5 -last week
- “This cloning technique varies from others significantly"
- What's stomata?
- New cannabis product line of which 100% of profits to go back to communities
- Competitive California cannabis market pushing growers to go high-tech
- CAN (BC): Greenhouses working hard around the clock to come back after floodings
Top 5 -last month
© Rostislav Zatonskiy | Dreamstime.com
Some terpene genes track cannabis varieties
Despite cannabis’s growing use in the US and the variety of cannabis products available, there is no objective standard for classifying those products. Indica and sativa, the most common categorizing labels, are supposedly rooted in two different plant types, but these indica and sativa labels are widely…