Top 5 -last week
- IL: Biggest research farm completed for R&D and production of stable cannabis seeds
- "We are quite literally cleaning up the genetics game”
- Assessing the shelf life of cannabis dried flowers
- "Greenhouse automation system brings consistency, quality and predictability"
- Canopy sells Aldergrove and Delta greenhouses at a loss
Top 5 -last month
- CAN (QC): The Green Organic Dutchman to sell Valleyfield-based greenhouse
- “If you are not building vertically now, you are going to find yourself far behind the competition”
- A family matter: from flowers to cannabis
- GR: Thebes-based 15-acre facility to raise up to $45M for construction
- How do different spectrum colors affect cannabis growth?
Advertising at MMJDaily
MMJdaily.com is an online meeting place for legal & professional growers of medical cannabis who want to stay up to date with the latest trends and techniques. The website is updated daily with interesting news from the medical cannabis industry to foster a more equal distribution of technical knowledge on growing the best crop.
Five times a week, the MMJdaily team publishes an online news magazine which is viewed by a constantly increasing number of readers.
Our daily news is read by international growers, suppliers and researchers in the global medical cannabis industry in many sectors including: technique, cultivation, crop protection, energy, regulations and healthcare.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Banner rates in Dollars / Euros
Banner Ad Specifications
Banners can be either GIF, JPEG formats or Flash. If sending flash, please follow these instructions.
We do not accept ads that incorporate Java, Shockwave, Future Splash, video or any other multimedia format. We do not accept MAP files. GIF files must be transparent, and must contain no more than 256 colors.
Newsletter banners do not accept flash of any kind. Material must be either .gif or jpeg. We also recommend that it be a static banner with no animation as Outlook 2007 only shows the first frame of an animated gif.
Advertisers are encouraged to provide up to three versions of each banner to rotate during the campaign.
If you do not already have banners to our specifications, we can produce them for you for free. We will ask you for logos, photos, tag lines and general messages for your banner ads. Please provide as much of the requested material as possible with an explaination of how you would like the banner to look (max. 5 frames)
1 free correction*
* When we have everything we will make the banner. We will send you the sample and you can give feedback. Then the banner will be published. Further corrections are subject to a charge of 75 Euro per hour. (This does not apply to subsequent changes regarding products, exhibitions etc.)