- Grower - Location Manager Portugal
- Director - Eastern U.S.
- Commercial Specialist
- Product Development Specialist Tomato
- Customer Service & Supply Chain Seeds
- Grafting production manager - Italy
- Experienced Cultivation Manager - Italy
- Specialist Watertechniek Glastuinbouw - Canada
- Quality Manager
- Applicant management / board / horticulture / greenhouse grower
Top 5 -yesterday
- US (MA): 1,200 vertical farming units to be installed in 50,000 sq. ft. facility
- "Micropropagation brings cannabis one step closer to efficient production"
- Ramm completes acquisition of Italian cannabis company
- US (MA): Grower outgrowing their location eyes former Hampden Papers complex
- US (MN): Regulations give hemp growers more leeway on THC cap
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Plasma treatment as an alternative to cannabis irradiation
- A floral crop is growing next to the Sauvignon Blanc wineries near Cape Town
- How Perfect Plants converted the crisis into new opportunities
- What are the effects of Trichoderma harzianum on the growth of cannabis?
- "Root zone temperature is one of the most important parameters for a healthy and strong growth"
Advertising at MMJDaily
MMJdaily.com is an online meeting place for legal & professional growers of medical cannabis who want to stay up to date with the latest trends and techniques. The website is updated daily with interesting news from the medical cannabis industry to foster a more equal distribution of technical knowledge on growing the best crop.
Five times a week, the MMJdaily team publishes an online news magazine which is viewed by a constantly increasing number of readers.
Our daily news is read by international growers, suppliers and researchers in the global medical cannabis industry in many sectors including: technique, cultivation, crop protection, energy, regulations and healthcare.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Banner rates in Dollars / Euros
Banner Ad Specifications
Banners can be either GIF, JPEG formats or Flash. If sending flash, please follow these instructions.
We do not accept ads that incorporate Java, Shockwave, Future Splash, video or any other multimedia format. We do not accept MAP files. GIF files must be transparent, and must contain no more than 256 colors.
Newsletter banners do not accept flash of any kind. Material must be either .gif or jpeg. We also recommend that it be a static banner with no animation as Outlook 2007 only shows the first frame of an animated gif.
Advertisers are encouraged to provide up to three versions of each banner to rotate during the campaign.
If you do not already have banners to our specifications, we can produce them for you for free. We will ask you for logos, photos, tag lines and general messages for your banner ads. Please provide as much of the requested material as possible with an explaination of how you would like the banner to look (max. 5 frames)
1 free correction*
* When we have everything we will make the banner. We will send you the sample and you can give feedback. Then the banner will be published. Further corrections are subject to a charge of 75 Euro per hour. (This does not apply to subsequent changes regarding products, exhibitions etc.)