Top 5 -yesterday
- Discussing the cannabis industry in Jamaica with Olanzo Jarrett
- "This system is priceless"
- US: Governors of northeastern states adopt coordinated cannabis legalization plan
- US (CO): As “green rush” rolls on, Boulder’s Surna helping make cannabis industry more sustainable
- "A disinfectant is no longer ordered from a brochure"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- CAN (ON): Completion of Southwestern Ontario based 780,000 sqft cannabis greenhouse
- The similarities and differences between cannabis and vegetable growing
- "Higher production, with a lower risk of diseases."
- Cannabis lessons from the Netherlands: the silicon valley of greentech
- "We grow vertically, thus using less space through optimizing the height of our facility"
Advertising at MMJDaily
MMJdaily.com is an online meeting place for legal & professional growers of medical cannabis who want to stay up to date with the latest trends and techniques. The website is updated daily with interesting news from the medical cannabis industry to foster a more equal distribution of technical knowledge on growing the best crop.
Five times a week, the MMJdaily team publishes an online news magazine which is viewed by a constantly increasing number of readers.
Our daily news is read by international growers, suppliers and researchers in the global medical cannabis industry in many sectors including: technique, cultivation, crop protection, energy, regulations and healthcare.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Banner rates in Dollars / Euros
Banner Ad Specifications
Banners can be either GIF, JPEG formats or Flash. If sending flash, please follow these instructions.
We do not accept ads that incorporate Java, Shockwave, Future Splash, video or any other multimedia format. We do not accept MAP files. GIF files must be transparent, and must contain no more than 256 colors.
Newsletter banners do not accept flash of any kind. Material must be either .gif or jpeg. We also recommend that it be a static banner with no animation as Outlook 2007 only shows the first frame of an animated gif.
Advertisers are encouraged to provide up to three versions of each banner to rotate during the campaign.
If you do not already have banners to our specifications, we can produce them for you for free. We will ask you for logos, photos, tag lines and general messages for your banner ads. Please provide as much of the requested material as possible with an explaination of how you would like the banner to look (max. 5 frames)
1 free correction*
* When we have everything we will make the banner. We will send you the sample and you can give feedback. Then the banner will be published. Further corrections are subject to a charge of 75 Euro per hour. (This does not apply to subsequent changes regarding products, exhibitions etc.)