Top 5 -yesterday
- Discussing the cannabis industry in Jamaica with Olanzo Jarrett
- "This system is priceless"
- US: Governors of northeastern states adopt coordinated cannabis legalization plan
- US (CO): As “green rush” rolls on, Boulder’s Surna helping make cannabis industry more sustainable
- "A disinfectant is no longer ordered from a brochure"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- CAN (ON): Completion of Southwestern Ontario based 780,000 sqft cannabis greenhouse
- The similarities and differences between cannabis and vegetable growing
- "Higher production, with a lower risk of diseases."
- Cannabis lessons from the Netherlands: the silicon valley of greentech
- "We grow vertically, thus using less space through optimizing the height of our facility"
Scientist describes her pioneering work to make medical cannabis effective, safe and standardized
Cannabis compounds are widely recognized as effective treatments for a surprising number of conditions and illnesses from anxiety to asthma to autism – and that’s just the A’s on a very long list. Yet it wasn’t long ago that cannabis was best known as marijuana, the “devil weed” with psychoactive effects…
US: Former cannabis worker seeks to unionize the industry
It’s easy to see what matters to Jen Mitchell. The Secret Squirrel Snacks and Secret Squirrel CBD founder wants to help people help others in their community. “A lot of times, you can’t speak out about certain issues in the [cannabis] industry because you’re afraid of losing your job. A lot of times…
ES: TV helicopter discovers cannabis cultivation during Vuelta broadcasting
The aerial images made by the TV helicopter for the Vuelta a España cycling race showed a cannabis plantation in Igualada where the race would finish. According to the Telegraaf, the Catalan police seized forty marijuana plants. See the video images here.
CAN (BC): Health Canada grants cultivation, processing and medical sales licenses
GTEC Holdings wholly-owned subsidiary, Tumbleweed Farms was granted Standard Cultivation, Standard Processing and Medical Sales Licences, pursuant to the Cannabis Act and Regulations by Health Canada on August 16, 2019. With the licensing of Tumbleweed, management expects the following forecasts across…
CAN (NL): Cannabis grower likely to have licence revoked after he was caught with 48 pounds of it
When he sentenced Stephen Parsley to a year in prison this week for possessing cannabis for the purpose of trafficking, there was an issue provincial court Judge James Walsh…