Broken Coast Cannabis reports via Twitter that a fire occurred at their facility on Tuesday. The British Columbia producer of medical cannabis says that the fire department was notified immediately. “Thankfully, and most importantly, no employees were harmed. The team is working diligently on a plan to ensure everything gets back on track in no time!”
Top 5 -yesterday
- How TSRgrow’s advanced LED lighting solutions help Bountiful Farms grow the “Best Grass in Mass”
- “High and consistent PPFD output gives consistent flowers and maximizes yield”
- Snow load damages cannabis greenhouse roof in Louis Creek Industrial Park
- CAN: Sales launch of rare cannabinoid cannabicitran (CBT)
- US (OH): Medical cannabis CEO suspended for giving out product samples, regulators say
Top 5 -last week
- Improving stone wool and lighting recipes to optimize propagation
- Oregon State research shows hemp compounds prevent coronavirus from entering human cells
- What is the best photoperiod for cannabis plants?
- Automating the full life cycle of the plant, while controlling the environment
- “Our visits to cannabis growers showed us that their technology had much room for improvement”
Top 5 -last month
- Environmentally responsible MMJ cultivation in South Africa's oldest farming town
- How crop steering improves cannabis production
- “Aquaponics makes our cannabis plants healthier and more resistant to diseases”
- US (ME): “Using cannabis tissue culture helps reduce diseases and crop losses”
- "The US cannabis hype is over, bad news for greenhouse constructors"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-12 Oregon State research shows hemp compounds prevent coronavirus from entering human cells
- 2021-12-20 "Cannabis growers should routinely test for heavy metals"
- 2020-11-20 Are broad spectrum disinfectants safe for both plants and humans?
- 2020-10-21 U.S. borders with Canada and Mexico will stay closed another month
- 2020-10-21 US (MO): Health department investigates claim mold found in medical cannabis sold in St. Louis
- 2020-08-25 US: Hemp face masks to fight Coronavirus
- 2020-08-20 US (FL): MMJ products recalled due to Aspergillus mold
- 2020-08-13 Treating COVID-19 with cannabis
- 2020-08-13 6 tips for good hygiene in the greenhouse horticulture
- 2020-07-02 US (CA): Humboldt County urges cannabis employers to encourage staff to get free COVID-19 tests
- 2020-06-29 Researchers looking at cannabis as potential prevention for COVID-19
- 2020-06-17 US (FL): 'Toxic waste' levels of lead found in hemp products
- 2020-05-25 Japanese company develops CBD oil from orange peels
- 2020-05-21 New hand foam dispenser makes it possible to save 70% on sanitizer
- 2020-03-24 "We can build on hygiene procedures, now focussing on staff health"
- 2019-12-24 UK: Britain's first cannabis-based medicine will be available in January
- 2019-12-02 US: FDA stated that CBD can be potentially harmful
- 2019-11-18 US (OH): Product recall in Ohio
- 2019-11-12 US: Licensed MMJ sellers warn of 'black market' THC vaping products
- 2019-10-22 Essential components of microbial safety testing