- Managing Director Canada
- Independent Sales & Business Development Representative, USA
- Experienced Tomato Grower, North America
- Logistics Coordinator
- Assistant Grower - Snowflake (AZ) USA
- Grower - Snowflake (AZ) USA
- Head Grower - Snowflake (AZ) USA
- Chief Agronomic/ Head Grower
- Agronomist / product expert fertilizers
- Managing Director - Staff Position & Operational Business
Top 5 -last week
- Canopy Growth acquires The Supreme Cannabis Company
- Bigger is not necessarily better: "High plant density with shorter plants is more profitable and efficient"
- The ABC of PAR, PPF and PPFD
- “We ramped up production to meet the growing global demand of commercial aeroponic cloning systems”
- CAN (ON): Mercer Park Brand Acquisition to acquire Glass House group for approximately $567 million
Top 5 -last month
- Aphria receives regulatory approvals to complete transaction with Tilray
- Wageningen UR medicinal cannabis trials resulted in optimized cultivation methods
- Producing 75,000 kg of dried cannabis annually in a greenhouse
- Top-down tray drying vs hang drying: what is the difference?
- “As cultivation facilities get bigger, the potential risk of mold and mildew contamination increases too"
Revolutionary cultivation methodology grants colorful dreams to sleepy cannabis plants
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-04-02 Maximizing a plant's genetic potential through crop steering
- 2021-04-01 Revolutionary cultivation methodology grants colorful dreams to sleepy cannabis plants
- 2021-03-31 Integrated controls platform comes through in the 'Klutch'
- 2021-03-31 Wageningen UR medicinal cannabis trials resulted in optimized cultivation methods
- 2021-03-29 Vertical growing solutions that are easily multiplied increasing the management scale of each grower
- 2021-03-26 CBG-rich cultivar allows growers to hit new profitable market segments
- 2021-03-23 Lexington set to be home to NC's first indoor hybrid hydroponic hemp grow operation
- 2021-03-18 Monoecious and dioecious flowering dynamics
- 2021-03-17 "These rafts maintain a stable climate throughout their lifetime"
- 2021-03-17 Producing 75,000 kg of dried cannabis annually in a greenhouse
- 2021-03-12 "We are environmentally friendly, and we grow the happiest flowers"
- 2021-03-09 How to eliminate microclimates, improve air circulation and supply conditioned air inside of racks?
- 2021-03-05 Maximizing flower production through increased nutrient uptake
- 2021-03-05 Water treatment system eliminates excess sodium in irrigation water
- 2021-03-04 "Cost savings come through different stages of production"
- 2021-03-02 "Why plants prefer coir, and growers as well"
- 2021-03-02 The importance of the head grower
- 2021-03-01 Sustaining cannabis production with fertigation
- 2021-02-25 The importance of planning for a perpetual cycle cannabis greenhouse
- 2021-02-22 Everything is possible with CBD