U.S. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack and U.S. Senate Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry Committee Chairwoman Debbie Stabenow join us for a ‘farmside’ chat moderated by S2G Ventures Chief Investment Officer and Managing Director Sanjeev Krishnan, on-site at Intelligent Growth Solutions’ demonstration vertical farm at COP26. The conversation explores how we can better leverage policy, finance, innovative ag technologies, and other public and private sector tools to advance climate-smart practices, in partnership with farmers. With Welcome Remarks by David Farquhar, CEO, Intelligent Growth Solutions.
Top 5 -yesterday
- Identifying and targeting cannabis aphids effectively
- Big projects happening in Canada and Australia, worth $91 million
- "Our lighting technology reduces costs, increases yield, and helps reducing heat"
- Study finds more than half of CBG products contained wrong amount of CBG
- "Pests must be controlled early, else the progression becomes exponential"
Top 5 -last week
- “This cloning technique varies from others significantly"
- What's stomata?
- New cannabis product line of which 100% of profits to go back to communities
- Competitive California cannabis market pushing growers to go high-tech
- CAN (BC): Greenhouses working hard around the clock to come back after floodings
Top 5 -last month
A 'Farmside' chat with Secretary Vilsack, Senator Stabenow, and S2G Ventures’ Sanjeev Krishnan
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-11-12 A 'Farmside' chat with Secretary Vilsack, Senator Stabenow, and S2G Ventures’ Sanjeev Krishnan
- 2021-11-12 US (MN): Online applications for hemp program now open
- 2021-11-10 Cannafest '21: A maturing industry
- 2021-11-08 Grow Sessions - a fun and in-depth look into the cannabis industry from an insider's perspective
- 2021-11-05 US (NY): New cannabis program encourages minority and women-owned business to register
- 2021-11-04 Suzanne Wainwright-Evans wins the 2020 ANBP Award of Excellence
- 2021-10-29 Advancing Cultivation Technology group met once again at MJBizCon '21
- 2021-10-25 Photo report: MJBizCon '21
- 2021-10-22 MJBizCon '21 - update #1
- 2021-10-21 MJBizCon has kicked off - tips and tricks on how not to get lost
- 2021-10-13 From tilapia, LED and diffuse glass to autonomous growing and crop protection trials
- 2021-10-04 This week is Canadian Greenhouse Conference week
- 2021-10-04 Photo report: Connoisseurs in for a treat at Seed meets Technology
- 2021-10-01 Photo report: Catching up at GreenTech 2021
- 2021-09-30 The rapid and accurate analysis of terpenes in a commercial laboratory setting
- 2021-09-30 Update on GreenTech day #3
- 2021-09-29 Second day of GreenTech: update
- 2021-09-28 GreenTech kicks off with innovation awards and Kompano reveal
- 2021-09-27 Getting ready for GreenTech
- 2021-09-21 CAN (ON): Niagara College’s cannabis program granted license to grow industrial hemp