Fife Symington IV has been named Chief Executive Officer of Copperstate Farms, effective immediately. As co-founder and managing director, Symington was identified as the ideal candidate to assume the vacant executive position.
“I’m honored to take on this leadership role as Copperstate Farms enters a new chapter in its six-year history,” said Fife Symington, CEO.
In addition, Scott Barker, co-founder and managing director, has been named Executive Chairman.
Copperstate Farms has increased production capacity and product innovation across multiple categories. Company highlights in the first half of 2022, include:
- Tim Nolan named Vice President of Operations, bringing over 15 years of direct industry experience at large-scale cultivation facilities throughout North America.
- Diversified product portfolio with the market launch of Jukebox and expansion of the Good Things Coming line.
- Completely refreshed and revitalized offering of cultivars.
- Continued acceleration toward quality production with improved potency and yield.
- On track for a 40 percent increase in production in 2022.