Join Priva's free webinar series addressing challenges in facility design and operations.
"The phrase 'getting it right the first time' may sound easier than it really is when it comes to commercial-scale cannabis cultivation. With so many moving parts involved in cannabis cultivation, it's no wonder why growers and operators struggle to keep their crops and their bottom line in balance."
"The commercial cannabis industry is still young, and many growers are struggling to figure out how to launch an efficient and sustainable facility. So how do successful growers ensure a consistent and healthy crop and stay profitable?"
"Our goal is to share our knowledge and experiences to help avoid costly mistakes," explains Cesar Salaverria, sales manager at Priva. "Together with our industry partners, we feel it's important to share this knowledge with new cannabis license holders and expanding operations. It's about designing an efficient and sustainable cultivation facility and getting it right the first time."
Priva, together with industry partners experienced in commercial-scale cultivation, is proud to offer a free webinar series addressing challenges in cannabis facility design and operations. They will share several important topics that are challenging cannabis cultivators as they start and grow their operations.
Webinar 1 - Thursday, November 3, 2022, 10 AM PST
- Lighting choices based on design, not specs by James Whalen - Total Energy Group / Signify
- Climate controls - why the integration of all systems is so important by Cesar Salaverria – Priva
Register here for webinar 1
Webinar 2 - Thursday, November 10, 2022, 10 AM PST
- Common pests - Proper Integrated Pest Management by Tina Ziaei - Bioline Agrosciences
- Designing irrigation for efficiency and flexibility by Frank Toves -
- Irrigation Design & Construction
Register here for webinar 2
For more information: