Chicago-based Acannability™ is working to create an impact for the cannabis, industrial hemp, and CBD industries like a previous campaign. "Got Milk" is one of the most successful campaigns in advertising history. It was supported by a dairy cooperative -- a group of small businesses pooling resources to educate and advocate for the dairy industry.
Acannability is the first member-driven direct-to-consumer advertising and advocacy cooperative for the cannabis industry.
The co-op's first campaign launching January 2023, is focused on consumer education featuring these messages around "Why Legal":
- Why legal weed? The testing requirements for purity & THC levels
- Did you know cannabis comes in many forms?
- Healing without the high. When used properly, products can provide healing without psychotropic effects
- I-Cann. Cannabis seltzers have fewer calories than alcohol and no hangover
- U-Cann. It is legal in some states to gift cannabis to adults
- We-Cann. Consumers can look for the Acannability seal to assure adherence to cooperative industry standards.
"Acannability supports all stakeholders in the cannabis and hemp industries, serving as a complement to existing associations and non-profit organizations. Our team has worked in the investment space, corporate operations, and grass-roots settings allowing us to provide leadership, mentorship, and advocacy at all levels."- Lisa Mann, Co-Founder
For more information: