Over the course of 3 days a selection of experts will highlight the latest developments in the horticulture industry on the various stages of GreenTech. Topics such as circular material streams, working together in the vegetable value chain and updates on Medicinal Cannabis will be extensively discussed. GreenTech Amsterdam will take place from 13 – 15 June at RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre.
- Tuesday 13 June, 15.45 – 16.30 hrs: ‘Transition pathways towards circular material streams focusing on nutrients and substrates’ with Alexander van Tuyll (Wageningen University & Research) and speaker of Grodan.
- Wednesday 14 June, 11.00 – 11.45 hrs: ‘Optimizing profitability and innovativeness by working together with partners across the vegetable value chain’ by Henri van Hassel (BASF), Roel de Bakker (De Bakker Westland) and Jan van den Berg (Alliance & Partnering).
- Tuesday 13 June, 14.45 – 15.30 hrs: ‘Nutritional requirements for healthy plants’ with Johanna Bac (Wageningen University & Research) and Mark van der Werf (Power 2 Plants).
- Wednesday 14 June, 15.30 – 16.15 hrs: ‘Minimize energy use and optimize crop results with smart lighting’ by Heliospectra and Tropica Aquarium Plants A/S.
Plant Compounds/ Vertical Farming Stage (Partners: Cultivators, FarmTech Society, Vertical Farming Institute, and Indoor Farming Netherlands):
- Tuesday 13 June, 13.00 – 13.45 hrs: Discussion panel about updates on Medicinal Cannabis in Europe with Rainer Krüger (European Cannabis Association).
- Wednesday 14 June, 14.15 – 15.30 hrs: Hugues Peribere (Overseed) will tell all about his experiences as the first French Cannabis grower.
- Tuesday 13 June: An international coalition announcement by FarmTech Society followed by a keynote on ‘Net-Zero Transition Potential’.