Griffin has announced the dates for its 2024 Expo. Building on the success of previous events, the company is adding a second Expo.
2024 Expo Dates
Mark your calendars for an industry event at the New Jersey Convention in Edison, NJ, on September 25-26, 2024. This event is set to bring together industry leaders for a showcase of the latest trends, products, and technologies in the horticulture industry. Griffin's virtual Expo will open from August 19 to October 31, 2024.
Introduction of a Second Expo
This additional event will take place at the Silver State Pavilion located at the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno, NV, on August 28-29, 2024, providing even more opportunities for more Expo show-only specials and deals, collaboration, and educational tracks.
- Exhibition Space: Both Expos will feature exhibition spaces, allowing exhibitors to showcase a broad range of products and services.
- Griffin Virtual Expo: Customers can explore a virtual marketplace offering exclusive deals and show specials on a wide range of products tailored to boost value for customers. Griffin has prioritized the user experience, offering a virtual platform that is intuitive and easy to navigate. Customers can effortlessly browse exhibitor booths, access resources, and engage in interactive chat sessions with just a few clicks.
- Informative Seminars: Attendees can look forward to thought-provoking seminars delivered by industry experts, providing insights into the latest trends and best practices.
- Networking Opportunities: The Expos will provide many opportunities for networking fostering collaboration and partnerships within the industry.
- Great Expo-only deals: Such as our popular Profit Parkway and Expo Extra show deals.
"We are thrilled to announce the dates for our 2024 Expo and the addition of a second event. This expansion is a testament to the incredible support and enthusiasm we have received from our community," said Jim Rottenberg, Vice President of Retail Sales at Griffin. "We are committed to providing an in-person event for our customers to take full advantage of great Expo-only deals, show specials, and create a beneficial experience for our customers and exhibitors in 2024. "Our Virtual Expo redefines how our customers connect, collaborate, and do business, continued Rottenberg. "The virtual platform not only offers unprecedented deals and show specials but also provides a dynamic space for customers to explore the latest industry offerings."
For more information:
1619 Main Street
Tewksbury, MA 01876