Top 5 -yesterday
- Photo report from the GreenTech's Medicinal Cannabis Pavilion
- US (NV): A look inside a North Las Vegas based cultivation facility
- NL: Dutch cities reject cannabis regulation plan
- "Beneficials help forge the way for medicinal-grade cannabis"
- US (CA): County Planning Commission denies appeal of Carpinteria-area cannabis cultivation
Top 5 -last week
- Research project to develop specific LED lighting recipes for medicinal cannabis
- "Many people would not think that soil can be high-tech"
- "Specialized knowledge and expertise determines the success of a medical cannabis project"
- GreenTech launches Medicinal Cannabis Pavilion
- GreenTech heading down the home stretch
Top 5 -last month
Aurora Cannabis to extend supply relationship with Luxembourg
Aurora Cannabis announced today that, through its wholly owned subsidiary Aurora Deutschland, has been selected by the Luxembourg Health Ministry as the exclusive supplier in a public bid to supply a second delivery of medical cannabis to Luxembourg. According to the company, under the terms of the bid,…
CA (BC): Work stopped at Okanagan Falls based cannabis facility
It looks like an influx of cannabis jobs may not be coming to Okanagan Falls after all. Cannabis company Sunniva says it has “suspended” all development plans for its Okanagan…