Top 5 -yesterday
- "Using yeast resulted in significant bud yield improvements"
- LED lighting collaboration flourishes at Israeli cannabis farms
- Successful shipment of 1728kgs of Colombian-grown cannabis flower to Switzerland
- CAN: "Hemp is growing into an Alberta success story"
- Actor J. Alphonse Nicholson and black-owned cannabis company create strain to treat anxiety
Top 5 -last month
- “Cannabis growers are realizing the need for automated solutions”
- “We are close to powdery mildew resistant cannabis cultivars”
- US (MI): “With three environments of cultivation, we are able to hit different categories in the market”
- "Water is the new gold"
- Grower uses aquifer below greenhouse for water-cooled LEDs
© Jose Manuel Gelpi Diaz | Dreamstime.com
The waste problem in Oklahoma’s cannabis industry
With Oklahoma’s medical cannabis scene growing rapidly, industry professionals and cannabis patients are feeling the weight of packaging waste. But a lack of recycling infrastructure and an unwillingness to raise prices for sustainable packaging have left Oklahoma unprepared to handle the growing…
© Chimpinski Dreamstime.com
British Columbians can now get cannabis delivered in the mail
B.C. residents who are interested in having recreational cannabis dropped off at home can now have their orders delivered by Canada Post couriers. The province says it has expanded the number of ways that cannabis can be delivered in B.C., including by Canada Post and other delivery-service providers.…
N2 Packaging Systems joins Sustainable Cannabis Coalition
N2 Packaging Systems has joined the Sustainable Cannabis Coalition (SCC). Joining the SCC serves as the latest development for N2 as it continues to fulfill its mission as a leader in sustainable packaging for the cannabis industry with a goal of becoming a plastic-free packaging supplier by year-end…