The Belgian TV presenter Tom Waes was on tour in the Netherlands this summer. Among other things, he visited a medicinal cannabis growing facility in Flevoland. Tom was a guest at Bedrocan. Watch the episode here.
Top 5 -yesterday
- US (CA): “Sourcing pure inputs and strong IPM are essential to growing clean cannabis”
- Genetia BioSciences receives Swiss delegation on stimulation Czech-Swiss cooperation
- Temporary immersion system to improve cannabis micropropagation
- Cantourage brings Uganda-grown medical cannabis to the UK
- US (VT): Temporary cannabis grow facility gets green light
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Portugal: “High quality cannabis can only be grown indoors”
- Why is bad management so widespread in the cannabis industry?
- "GMP mandatory compliance aligns NJ and NY industries with Germany"
- “Cannabis and lettuce cultivation have more similarities than you might think”
- US (CA): "Growers can now switch to LEDs for zero cost"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-27 US: Cannabis banking reform will not be enacted as part of manufacturing bill
- 2022-06-27 NZ: Industrial hemp industry aims for new high
- 2022-06-27 US (IL): $45 million in cannabis tax-funded grants to support communities damaged by drug war
- 2022-06-27 Survey: Legalization of cannabis worries most Thais
- 2022-06-24 US (NY): Governor announces major progress toward advancing equity in cannabis
- 2022-06-24 US: In the midst of inflation, Colorado cannabis prices have decreased
- 2022-06-23 Switzerland to lift ban on medical cannabis
- 2022-06-23 US (OK): Medical cannabis businesses say seed-to-sale system slowing stock
- 2022-06-23 US (CA): County to soon hit cultivation cap
- 2022-06-22 US (LA): Governor signs ten cannabis bills, including significant medical cannabis expansions
- 2022-06-21 Official stats confirm cannabis gaining in NZ
- 2022-06-21 US: As NC considers medical cannabis, state farmers fear bill locks them out
- 2022-06-21 Guam: "With a launch in two months, our government needs to be better prepared"
- 2022-06-21 US (NY): Cannabis startups fight for foothold
- 2022-06-21 US (CO): Town considers changing name to 'Kush' to celebrate its cannabis industry
- 2022-06-20 Luxembourg's Minister of Health travels to Portugal to inspect cannabis cultivation
- 2022-06-20 US (KS): Medical cannabis committee created to prepare for 2023 action
- 2022-06-20 As Thailand greenlights cannabis, patients welcome cheaper supplies
- 2022-06-17 Cannabis crop spearheading the horticulture sector in Thailand
- 2022-06-13 "Free cannabis": Thailand gives away cannabis seeds to low-income farmers