SolarFoil is one of the winners of the Amsterdam Science Innovation Award. At BNR Nieuwsradio, Arnon Lesage, researcher at the University of Amsterdam, explains what the company has to offer to the horticultural sector. Listen to the item here.
Top 5 -yesterday
- CAN: How a craft outdoor grower prepares for harvest
- "Our study showed that cannabis plants require up to 50% fewer nutrients"
- "This is the most significant step for the UK medical cannabis industry since legalization"
- CAN: Ghost Drops acquires federally licensed cannabis production and processing facility
- US: Feds release updated cannabis banking info, including new state-level breakdown
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- “Not many people are understanding how big this is”
- Photo report: MJBizCon 2022
- "We developed a new practice for cannabis cultivation"
- A dehumidifier and air treatment system in one: responding to the varying temperature and humidity needs
- What are the impacts of different light spectra on CBD, CBDA and terpene concentrations?
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-24 First legal medical cannabis harvest begins in North Carolina
- 2022-11-23 "Lesotho's air and environment are suitable for high-quality cannabis production"
- 2022-11-23 'Vertical farms must trim costs to achieve profitability'
- 2022-11-22 Coco substrate: a sustainable choice
- 2022-11-21 US (MA): Extra permit allows Whately cannabis company to extend growing season
- 2022-11-21 Malta: Activists fear medical cannabis companies want in on recreational market
- 2022-11-21 Zero-cost commercial LED grow lights with California emergency energy saving program
- 2022-11-16 Growers now have access to direct financing
- 2022-11-16 Developing a public hemp germplasm collection for the southern U.S.
- 2022-11-15 Report on resource use efficiency in the cannabis Industry
- 2022-11-11 Sealed greenhouses: worth the investment?
- 2022-11-09 US (NM): University students growing hemp plants for science
- 2022-11-09 "Now we know how plants steer clear of salt"
- 2022-11-08 CAN: Grower produces in world's first 4-layer flower aeroponics system
- 2022-11-04 Belushi's Farm selects Mississippi grower to provide proprietary genetics
- 2022-11-01 Celebrating five years of cultivation and tens of thousands of patients served
- 2022-10-31 Providing free efficiency resources for indoor and greenhouse farming operations
- 2022-10-28 Cannabis grow trial sees water and nutrient savings
- 2022-10-28 US (CA): Lighter cannabis harvest expected as growers await price recovery
- 2022-10-28 Colombia: Launch of test greenhouses for cannabis microclimates and genetics