Good farmers will tell you they never stop learning. With science providing new insights into the soil food web, smart farmers are adding new tools to their “toolbox” and gaining a better idea of how to manage their land by using nature and the biology that makes the natural system work so beautifully. Organic Cultivators has put together a 3 day Super Natural conference in Sturbridge, MA February 11-13 that focuses on education for growers of every skill level with talks from experts as we dive deep into subjects you thought you understood and explore the newest discoveries in soil science and how they are being applied effectively at all scales.
"Covering everything from large scale production farming to small homegrown methods this will include outdoor, greenhouse, light dep, and indoor growing styles for all crops. Our conference will include keynote speakers with presentations on many topics."
“We are going to have a blast with this and we can't wait to see you there! Every day will begin with a casual chat and will then roll into the keynote speakers ending in an evening discussion panel. In addition, we have added some after-hours events to the program. We will be gathering at the Summit Lounge in Worcester, MA Friday evening for a get together. Sunday night we will be gathering at Green Meadows for facility tours of the cultivation area.”
Friday February 11 – Potions and alchemy
- Wendy Kornberg – Transitioning to living soil, KNF for cannabis
- Chris Trump – Natural farming philosophy
- Koby Guye – Food, farming, and microbes
- Ben Morgan-Dillon – Integration of sustainable and regenerative systems in cultivation
- Special after-hours event at the Summit Lounge in Worcester, MA
Saturday February 12 - Divination with Dan
- Dan Kittredge – Principles of biological systems
- Farming panel featuring Dan Kittredge, Chris Trump, Wendy Kornberg, Koby Guye, Ben Morgan-Dillon, Patrick King
- Special Panel “An Evening with Outlaws” featuring Patrick King, Kevin Jodreym Wendy Kornberg, and Dan from Rebel Grown
Sunday February 13 – Ghosts and goblins with Suzanne
- Suzanne Wainwright – Pest management in cannabis: how to find them, how to identify them, and how to kill them
- Kat A. Donnelly and Sundarajan Mutialu – Sunlight and its effects
- Janna L. Beckerman – Plant pathology in hemp/cannabis
- Special after-hours event at Green Meadows with Joshua Turner and tours of the cultivation facility
Click here to get your tickets.
For more information: