Microbe Life Hydroponics has released Terps Plus, a new fertilizer enhancer specially formulated to increase cannabinoid output and terpene production in cannabis and hemp plants.
"Terps Plus is a cannabis-proven suite of technologies, which was developed for hydroponics over 4 years, custom formulated and built on technologies sold across thousands of acres of high-value specialty crops," the Microbe Life team explains. "By encouraging rapid plant nutrient uptake, Terps Plus promotes and optimizes plant growth, plant health, crop quality, and yield potential." According to them, the innovative solution offers a range of benefits, including:
- Increased chlorophyll output, offering more photosynthetic energy
- Increased plant nutrient uptake, utilization, and delivery
- Increased season-long whole plant vegetative and reproductive growth
- Promotes plant health and stress tolerance
- Optimizes flowering, size, and cannabinoid concentration
- Increased final dry bud weight and yields of cannabinoids and terpenes
"We're thrilled to launch Terps Plus to the cannabis and hemp industry," said Brett Richter, VP of Marketing for Microbe Life Hydroponics. "Our team has designed this fertilizer enhancer to provide cultivators with a simple and effective solution for increasing cannabinoid output and terpene production with a 5x target and expected ROI. With Terps Plus, growers can maximize their yield potential and achieve exceptional results starting with improved Terpene profiles, aroma, and flavor."
For more information:
Microbe Life Hydroponics
P.O. Box 369
Island Park, NY 11558
800-645-2976 (US Only)