In this Part Two of the two part series, experts from Inspire Transpiration Solutions and Fluence by OSRAM will focus on decisions surrounding lighting and HVACD equipment specifically related to retrofitting, such as:
- Capitalizing on opportunities and limitations involved in retrofitting an existing facility
- Efficiently transitioning equipment by reviewing options and evaluating pros and cons
- Taking an intelligent approach to phasing in order to maintain cash flow during retrofit
- Exploring ways to uncover creative solutions during a building retrofit
- Successfully maximizing existing equipment through an integrated control system
- The importance of equipment selection and its impact on the entire facility
The series is hosted by Robbie Batts, InSpire’s Chief Technology Officer, and Aaron Fellabaum, Fluence’s Director of Strategic Accounts for Cannabis and Lighting Design Manager for Fluence in North America. Both Robbie and Aaron have decades of experience in their fields and look forward to collaborating with growers to optimize their facilities.
The team at InSpire specializes in HVACD solutions for indoor horticulture, the team at Fluence creates optimized LED lighting solutions for commercial crop production. Fluence is a leading LED lighting supplier and is committed to enabling more efficient crop production.
If you missed Part 1: New Build Planning, be sure to check out the on demand webinar here.